Neville's The Power of Awareness link

  • drubezarne
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2008
      Neville's book is now available in pdf. Twitchell plagiarized this
      book extensively.

      Here's the link to find out more:

      Regards
      Liska
    • etznab@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2008
        Tried that link, but I couldn't download anything.
        It was taking too long.

        Found another link though. It's a page of quotes,
        but it has links to the lectures so there is a lot of
        text to view.

        http://www.nevillelecturehall.com/quotes.html

        Don't know why I couldn't download the whole
        Neville book, but will try it again another time.

        Thanks a whole lot for posting the archives link!

        Etznab