FW: Saturday working for America

  • Paul Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2008
      Just a hint about what's going on in McCain territory (Arizona)

      Sword

      Hi All!

      GREAT Events went on today!

      My wife, Kathy, and I attended the Breakfast Rally at  Congressman Grijalva's  Headquarters and the talk by Governor Janet!  She is AWESOME!

      She got up early in Phoenix, drove to Tucson and did 3 early morning events, then another two!  That was her Saturday morning...when most of us opt to sleep in, and to enjoy our Saturday!  YEA Janet!

      The Event downtown this morning drew several hundred attendees and the mood was festive!  We sense the upcoming Obama Victory, less than two weeks away now!

      However, we did attract one single protestor, with her two children, in the morning heat.  She was alone and expressing her uneducated views on Senator Obama with placards pasted to her body.  She looked alone.  She looked uneducated and afraid.

      This is a real part of the difference between Democrats and Republicans......Democrats will fight to the death to allow someone with an opposing opinion to have the freedom to express their views, no matter how uneducated, and racist, those views may seem!

      I watched Shasta McDaniel go out to this woman and bring her cold water and donuts for her children!

      How many Republicans would do that?

      My new Tee Shirt Motto seems to be:

      THE HIGH ROAD!    IF YOU LOVE THE TRUTH!

      NO ANGER -  NO FEAR - NO THREATS - NO SMEARS!

      IF YOU LOVE THE TRUTH - VOTE THE WELL INFORMED DECISION!

      "VOTE OBAMA BIDEN 08"

      (If the republicans adopted this motto, they would have no campaign strategy left)

      The days events proceeded...Kathy and I went out to Lakeside Park on the Eastside....again listened to Governor Napolitano...then proceeded to do 4 hours of door knocking for voter awareness......Then raced madly downtown for the Rally at the old courthouse!  Hundreds of us were there.....The traffic on Main street got to see a large rally and honked in approval!  Songs, speeches, good times!

      All a LONG DAY, doing what is right for America!

      Sore feet, sore backs, all to strengthen that GREAT SPIRIT knowing that we are working for what is RIGHT FOR AMERICA!

      Only 2+ weeks left now.....We need your help more than ever!

      Let's send John McCain a serious message in Arizona!

      Thanks for all that you do, and have done.
      Sincerely,

      Paul