Too Good!

  • Paul Olson
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2008
      Hi All,

      Long time, no post! Sorry

      I've been working fevorishly for the Obama Campaign here but I'm not
      here to get any votes or to prommote any political agenda.

      Just wanted to inject some funny stuff for all of us.

      Eckankar is absolutely no laughing matter, so sometimes it's time
      for something a little new and fresh...

      Click here or paste into your Browser...let me know how you like
      it! It should provide a healthy and comical insult to everyone!

      Here it is:

      http://www.peteyandpetunia.com:80/VoteHere/VoteHere.htm

      Sincerely,
      Sword
    • eckmahdis
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2008
        Hello Sword,

        Thanks for the comic strip.

        What's even funnier is that you have been working for the Obama
        campaign for nothing (LOL)!
        Check this out:

        "NONE OF US has ANY rights under the U.S. Constitution. There is a
        Constitution, obviously, but we were not a party to it, because WE
        DIDN'T SIGN IT. It was written as a legal document and the ONLY
        people whom ever had any rights under it were those who directly
        signed it, and the Posterity[1], which doesn't include any of us!"
        read more here: http://www.illuminati-news.com/articles2/00236.html

        Sad but true,

        eckmahdis

        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Olson" <Paul@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > Long time, no post! Sorry
        >
        > I've been working fevorishly for the Obama Campaign here but I'm
        not
        > here to get any votes or to prommote any political agenda.
        >
        > Just wanted to inject some funny stuff for all of us.
        >
        > Eckankar is absolutely no laughing matter, so sometimes it's time
        > for something a little new and fresh...
        >
        > Click here or paste into your Browser...let me know how you like
        > it! It should provide a healthy and comical insult to everyone!
        >
        > Here it is:
        >
        > http://www.peteyandpetunia.com:80/VoteHere/VoteHere.htm
        >
        > Sincerely,
        > Sword

      • Paul Olson
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2008
          You need a political conscience my friend!

          Eckankar is an illusion, always has been just a lie!

          Spending any time deliberating it is just a waste of life's few moments.

          The situation in the USA is very real....Eckists and ignorants think that they are "Beyond it"...what a farce!

          They are just pawns!

          Get real and make a difference in the real world.....Eckankar and all religion is simply La La Land....

          I can't believe that parents actually teach religion to their children!  How to live in a comfortable lie!

          Such Bullshit

          Sword!

          href="http://www.peteyandpetunia.com:80/VoteHere/VoteHere.htm">http://www.peteyand petunia.com: 80/VoteHere/ VoteHere. htm

          > Sincerely,
          > Sword

        • Paul Olson
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 5, 2008
            Hi,

            Eckmahdis?  is it?   Well, I used to be EckShraddha so shut the hell up!

            The political situation and the economic situation in the United States today is deplorable....

            What's even more deplorable is that the eckies and other religionists think that they actually have an answer to the bullshit of today.

            If you don't think this stuff is real than just try helping your children to find credit so that they can actually buy a house on credit today!

            My soft spoken, well thought out, simple advice to religionists, and especially eckists, is as follows:

            GROW UP, GET REAL, or just SHUT THE FUCK UP!

            I could care less what the illuminati, or any other group of delusionists has to say!

            I've been there, done that, and found you all to be in a dream that thankfully, I grew out of!

            Don't post to me again!  At least until you grow up!

            Sword

            What's even funnier is that you have been working for the Obama
            campaign for nothing (LOL)!
            Check this out:

            "NONE OF US has ANY rights under the U.S. Constitution. There is a
            Constitution, obviously, but we were not a party to it, because WE
            DIDN'T SIGN IT. It was written as a legal document and the ONLY
            people whom ever had any rights under it were those who directly
            signed it, and the Posterity[1] , which doesn't include any of us!"
            read more here: http://www.illumina ti-news.com/ articles2/ 00236.html

            Sad but true,

            eckmahdis

            --- In eckankartruth@ yahoogroups. com, "Paul Olson" <Paul@...> wrote:

            > Hi All,

            Long time, no post! Sorry

            > I've been working fevorishly for the
            Obama Campaign here but I'm
            not
            > here to get any votes or to
            prommote any political agenda.

            > Just wanted to inject some funny
            stuff for all of us.

            > Eckankar is absolutely no laughing matter,
            so sometimes it's time
            > for something a little new and fresh...
            >
            > Click here or paste into your Browser...let me know how you like
            > it! It should provide a healthy and comical insult to everyone!
            >
            > Here it is:

            href="http://www.peteyandpetunia.com:80/VoteHere/VoteHere.htm">http://www.peteyand petunia.com: 80/VoteHere/ VoteHere. htm

            > Sincerely,
            > Sword

          • eckmahdis
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 6, 2008
              Hello Paul,

              No reason to use profanity at me since I was just giving you the
              facts about the US Constitution. Your ramblings about buying a house
              and being an Eckist have nothing to do with the facts concerning the
              US Constitution being a fraud. You sound like a very angry person
              that may need medication or maybe you ran out and need to refill your
              prescription. I do not think anyone on this Eckankar Truth message
              board is an Eckist any longer so for your information we have all
              awaken to that fraud. It does not hurt to keep growing especially in
              the area of history.

              I was angry when I realized that to this day the US government is a
              corporation owned and controlled by the monarchy of England. I
              channeled my anger into learning the facts about my place in the
              world. Making the world a better place begins with you learning and
              sharing your knowledge. I am happy that you at least got out of
              Eckankar. I wish you well.