Re: eckankar

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2008
      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, Rennie Dudek <queenrendek@...>
      wrote:

      > "Anything is possible, and we are all guessing."

      Great quote - this says it all!!!!

      Curiousity got me into ekult - I wanted to know all that secret
      stuff! Well, after 15 years I ended up knowing less than I did when
      I started, but believing a lot of b.s.

      > --- On Sun, 8/17/08, nimmy45440 <chas@...> wrote:
      >
      > it seems apparent that something is not right with eckankar. I
      accept
      > that. But I have trouble accepting that dreams I have had , things I
      > have seen are all illusion. Maybe it is .

      Well, it wasn't until I got out that I realized why I always had a
      hard time "ecksplaining" my dream experiences. They just
      weren't "ecky".

      But, they made sense when I got out - they were warnings!! Okay,
      let me go searching, I've typed it all before....sorry, can't find
      them right now.

      Ekult is the biggest illusion of all.

      It's not really important to me whether my dream-adventures (yep,
      still have 'em) are "real" or not. But physical life is *very* real,
      otherwise I'd imagine my badly twisted knee is an illusion and I'd be
      walking right now.

      But there sure seems a lot
      > of truth about a GOD that loves us and someone who is always around
      to remind us of this

      I think this is one of those things that's only true if you believe
      in it.

      I don't "believe in" anything anymore, I just prefer to consider
      posssibilities, but I'm perfectly happy just enjoying what "is", not
      even that curious about most things anymore.

      Anway,here's something hilarious!! Twitch has "dictated" a new book!

      http://www.tammylatimer.info/?gclid=CPie_Kr4nJUCFQOcFQodhTmgHQ

      Wonder if he's "dictating" from library books, just like
      Rebizarre "dictated" to him?

      Have a great day, everyone!