eckankar

  • nimmy45440
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 17, 2008
      it seems apparent that something is not right with eckankar. I accept
      that. But I have trouble accepting that dreams I have had , things I
      have seen are all illusion. Maybe it is . But there sure seems a lot
      of truth about a GOD that loves us and someone who is always around to
      remind us of this

      Just seeking
    • Rennie Dudek
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 17, 2008
        Dear "Just Seeking."
        In reference to god and death and out of body experiences and spiritual lives etc. etc. etc.,
        I heard this quote one day   I don't know who said it originally, but I would like to.  Does someone out there know?  Anyway, after all my searching all my life, and all my reading and asking and questioning I have come to this conclusion also.

        Here is the quote:

        "Anything is possible, and we are all guessing."

        It kind of leaves us out there as the seeker, but it also offers hope.  I honestly do not believe there is a person on the planet that is alive today that knows anymore than I do about what happens when we die.  And if anyone says they do know, I say "Run Like the Wind."

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2008
          --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, Rennie Dudek <queenrendek@...>
          wrote:

          > "Anything is possible, and we are all guessing."

          Great quote - this says it all!!!!

          Curiousity got me into ekult - I wanted to know all that secret
          stuff! Well, after 15 years I ended up knowing less than I did when
          I started, but believing a lot of b.s.

          > --- On Sun, 8/17/08, nimmy45440 <chas@...> wrote:
          >
          > it seems apparent that something is not right with eckankar. I
          accept
          > that. But I have trouble accepting that dreams I have had , things I
          > have seen are all illusion. Maybe it is .

          Well, it wasn't until I got out that I realized why I always had a
          hard time "ecksplaining" my dream experiences. They just
          weren't "ecky".

          But, they made sense when I got out - they were warnings!! Okay,
          let me go searching, I've typed it all before....sorry, can't find
          them right now.

          Ekult is the biggest illusion of all.

          It's not really important to me whether my dream-adventures (yep,
          still have 'em) are "real" or not. But physical life is *very* real,
          otherwise I'd imagine my badly twisted knee is an illusion and I'd be
          walking right now.

          But there sure seems a lot
          > of truth about a GOD that loves us and someone who is always around
          to remind us of this

          I think this is one of those things that's only true if you believe
          in it.

          I don't "believe in" anything anymore, I just prefer to consider
          posssibilities, but I'm perfectly happy just enjoying what "is", not
          even that curious about most things anymore.

          Anway,here's something hilarious!! Twitch has "dictated" a new book!

          http://www.tammylatimer.info/?gclid=CPie_Kr4nJUCFQOcFQodhTmgHQ

          Wonder if he's "dictating" from library books, just like
          Rebizarre "dictated" to him?

          Have a great day, everyone!