[eckankartruth] Sex will get them

  • Leanne Thompson
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008

      No eck master is immune to that. Sex will get them. It did darwin, paul and klemp. Even bachelor parties with spanking and leather clad girls.

      Has anyone done the hu and felt like masturbating after?

      Leanne

    • tygerpurr
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 9, 2008
        Actually, eckie sex is pretty gross. My eck friends were always very
        conflicted, almost as bad as most religions that believe the Earth is
        the ash can of the Universe. We are just so disgusting according to
        them. It's all about self-hating and escaping to some perfect heavenly
        place beyond any and all suffering. And they aren't very good at
        practicing Compassion either. They just want to avoid any contact with
        someone who has any problems or bad "karma". Basically, an eckist is
        really just a lousy lover. They're too self-absorbed and egocentric.

        Klemp was caught running naked through an airport, probably
        masturbating like the crazed lunatic that he is. Being a hypocrite is
        probably the only way to be a successful eckist.

        Tygerpurr ; )

        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, Leanne Thompson

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 11, 2008
          <le_anne_thompson@...> wrote:

          > No eck master is immune to that. Sex will get them. It did darwin,
          paul and klemp. Even bachelor parties with spanking and leather clad
          girls.

          > Has anyone done the hu and felt like masturbating after?
          >
          > Leanne

          One time I got a Hu-Job and my penis ended up on the fifth plane. I
          had to find 1000 violins to get it back!

          Alf
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 14, 2008
            --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "eckmahdis" <eckmahdis@...>
            wrote:

            > Hello Whitefeather,
            > I agree with you that these criminals had/have no real power of
            > themselves. However, the research does show psychic energy as a
            real
            > phenomenon.

            Show me the sources. I do believe there are certain powers of mind
            over matter, but psychic energy being transferred to affect another
            human.....nope...don't buy it.

            When a HI does an initiation the energy is transferred
            > from the chela (student) to the current Eck Master via image. The
            > technique is fully explained and researched on the website with
            > sources.

            The Eck Website with the sources? Do you expect anyone here to
            believe that?

            > The experiment is quite easy by simply thinking of a person you
            know
            > and sending that person warm and loving thoughts.

            How is this an experiment? Where are the hard results of such? So
            you send warm loving thoughts to someone. How does that measurably
            change them?

            > The bottom line; these Eck Masters are criminals! I tried to wake
            up
            > some Eckist but they think I'm nuts. I try not to focus on the
            > deception, lies, and bad blood I have with the cult because I want
            > use my energy on positives things. Paul Twitchell was a criminal
            but
            > the guy did some pretty good research into the occult. So far I'm
            > using the experience to my advantage.

            Me thinks you still have a bit of the cult going on inside.