Re: Organic Portal, The Other Race

  • eckmahdis
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30, 2008
      Hello Whitefeather,
      I agree with you that these criminals had/have no real power of
      themselves. However, the research does show psychic energy as a real
      phenomenon. When a HI does an initiation the energy is transferred
      from the chela (student) to the current Eck Master via image. The
      technique is fully explained and researched on the website with
      sources.

      The experiment is quite easy by simply thinking of a person you know
      and sending that person warm and loving thoughts.

      The bottom line; these Eck Masters are criminals! I tried to wake up
      some Eckist but they think I'm nuts. I try not to focus on the
      deception, lies, and bad blood I have with the cult because I want to
      use my energy on positives things. Paul Twitchell was a criminal but
      the guy did some pretty good research into the occult. So far I'm
      using the experience to my advantage.

      MOY

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, al_radzik <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > What makes you think that these Mahantas have/had any powers beyond
      the
      > material world? When you subscribe to this idea of psychic energy,
      you
      > immediately give power to those who have shed their mortal coil in
      some
      > enlightened states
      > Twitch, Gross and Klemp are/were normal beings with no abilities to
      > affect anyone in their afterlife. In fact, I would say these three
      > scheisters are walking the hot coals of hell for their role of
      trickery
      > i their lifetime.
      >

      > Alf
      > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "eckmahdis" <eckmahdis@>
      wrote:

      > > Hey Whitefeather,
      > >
      > > I wrote a piece on Psychic energy transfer and I don't know if
      you
      > read
      > > it but Twitchell, Gross, and Klemp were/are "Organic Portals" for
      4th
      > > dimensional beings that steal energy. I had the sensation on many
      > > occasions that I was possessed but couldn't put my finger on it
      at
      > the
      > > time. I know now thanks to The Cassiopaea Experiment and many
      other
      > > sources to help me put the pieces together.
      > > http://www.underground-railroad.biz/psychicenergytransfer.html
      > >
      > > MOY

    • Leanne Thompson
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2008

        No eck master is immune to that. Sex will get them. It did darwin, paul and klemp. Even bachelor parties with spanking and leather clad girls.

        Has anyone done the hu and felt like masturbating after?

        Leanne

      • tygerpurr
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 9, 2008
          Actually, eckie sex is pretty gross. My eck friends were always very
          conflicted, almost as bad as most religions that believe the Earth is
          the ash can of the Universe. We are just so disgusting according to
          them. It's all about self-hating and escaping to some perfect heavenly
          place beyond any and all suffering. And they aren't very good at
          practicing Compassion either. They just want to avoid any contact with
          someone who has any problems or bad "karma". Basically, an eckist is
          really just a lousy lover. They're too self-absorbed and egocentric.

          Klemp was caught running naked through an airport, probably
          masturbating like the crazed lunatic that he is. Being a hypocrite is
          probably the only way to be a successful eckist.

          Tygerpurr ; )

          --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, Leanne Thompson

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 11, 2008
            <le_anne_thompson@...> wrote:

            > No eck master is immune to that. Sex will get them. It did darwin,
            paul and klemp. Even bachelor parties with spanking and leather clad
            girls.

            > Has anyone done the hu and felt like masturbating after?
            >
            > Leanne

            One time I got a Hu-Job and my penis ended up on the fifth plane. I
            had to find 1000 violins to get it back!

            Alf
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 14, 2008
              wrote:

              > Hello Whitefeather,
              > I agree with you that these criminals had/have no real power of
              > themselves. However, the research does show psychic energy as a
              real
              > phenomenon.

              Show me the sources. I do believe there are certain powers of mind
              over matter, but psychic energy being transferred to affect another
              human.....nope...don't buy it.

              When a HI does an initiation the energy is transferred
              > from the chela (student) to the current Eck Master via image. The
              > technique is fully explained and researched on the website with
              > sources.

              The Eck Website with the sources? Do you expect anyone here to
              believe that?

              > The experiment is quite easy by simply thinking of a person you
              know
              > and sending that person warm and loving thoughts.

              How is this an experiment? Where are the hard results of such? So
              you send warm loving thoughts to someone. How does that measurably
              change them?

              > The bottom line; these Eck Masters are criminals! I tried to wake
              up
              > some Eckist but they think I'm nuts. I try not to focus on the
              > deception, lies, and bad blood I have with the cult because I want
              > use my energy on positives things. Paul Twitchell was a criminal
              but
              > the guy did some pretty good research into the occult. So far I'm
              > using the experience to my advantage.

              Me thinks you still have a bit of the cult going on inside.