Re: Organic Portal, The Other Race

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30, 2008
      What makes you think that these Mahantas have/had any powers beyond the
      material world? When you subscribe to this idea of psychic energy, you
      immediately give power to those who have shed their mortal coil in some
      enlightened states
      Twitch, Gross and Klemp are/were normal beings with no abilities to
      affect anyone in their afterlife. In fact, I would say these three
      scheisters are walking the hot coals of hell for their role of trickery
      i their lifetime.

      Alf
      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "eckmahdis" <eckmahdis@...> wrote:

      > Hey Whitefeather,
      >
      > I wrote a piece on Psychic energy transfer and I don't know if you
      read
      > it but Twitchell, Gross, and Klemp were/are "Organic Portals" for 4th
      > dimensional beings that steal energy. I had the sensation on many
      > occasions that I was possessed but couldn't put my finger on it at
      the
      > time. I know now thanks to The Cassiopaea Experiment and many other
      > sources to help me put the pieces together.
      > http://www.underground-railroad.biz/psychicenergytransfer.html
      >
      > MOY

    • eckmahdis
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 30, 2008
        Hello Whitefeather,
        I agree with you that these criminals had/have no real power of
        themselves. However, the research does show psychic energy as a real
        phenomenon. When a HI does an initiation the energy is transferred
        from the chela (student) to the current Eck Master via image. The
        technique is fully explained and researched on the website with
        sources.

        The experiment is quite easy by simply thinking of a person you know
        and sending that person warm and loving thoughts.

        The bottom line; these Eck Masters are criminals! I tried to wake up
        some Eckist but they think I'm nuts. I try not to focus on the
        deception, lies, and bad blood I have with the cult because I want to
        use my energy on positives things. Paul Twitchell was a criminal but
        the guy did some pretty good research into the occult. So far I'm
        using the experience to my advantage.

        MOY

        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, al_radzik <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > What makes you think that these Mahantas have/had any powers beyond
        the
        > material world? When you subscribe to this idea of psychic energy,
        you
        > immediately give power to those who have shed their mortal coil in
        some
        > enlightened states
        > Twitch, Gross and Klemp are/were normal beings with no abilities to
        > affect anyone in their afterlife. In fact, I would say these three
        > scheisters are walking the hot coals of hell for their role of
        trickery
        > i their lifetime.
        >

        > Alf
        > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "eckmahdis" <eckmahdis@>
        wrote:

        > > Hey Whitefeather,
        > >
        > > I wrote a piece on Psychic energy transfer and I don't know if
        you
        > read
        > > it but Twitchell, Gross, and Klemp were/are "Organic Portals" for
        4th
        > > dimensional beings that steal energy. I had the sensation on many
        > > occasions that I was possessed but couldn't put my finger on it
        at
        > the
        > > time. I know now thanks to The Cassiopaea Experiment and many
        other
        > > sources to help me put the pieces together.
        > > http://www.underground-railroad.biz/psychicenergytransfer.html
        > >
        > > MOY

      • Leanne Thompson
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5 10:32 AM

          No eck master is immune to that. Sex will get them. It did darwin, paul and klemp. Even bachelor parties with spanking and leather clad girls.

          Has anyone done the hu and felt like masturbating after?

          Leanne

        • tygerpurr
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 9 10:31 PM
            Actually, eckie sex is pretty gross. My eck friends were always very
            conflicted, almost as bad as most religions that believe the Earth is
            the ash can of the Universe. We are just so disgusting according to
            them. It's all about self-hating and escaping to some perfect heavenly
            place beyond any and all suffering. And they aren't very good at
            practicing Compassion either. They just want to avoid any contact with
            someone who has any problems or bad "karma". Basically, an eckist is
            really just a lousy lover. They're too self-absorbed and egocentric.

            Klemp was caught running naked through an airport, probably
            masturbating like the crazed lunatic that he is. Being a hypocrite is
            probably the only way to be a successful eckist.

            Tygerpurr ; )

            --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, Leanne Thompson

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 11 9:21 AM
              <le_anne_thompson@...> wrote:

              > No eck master is immune to that. Sex will get them. It did darwin,
              paul and klemp. Even bachelor parties with spanking and leather clad
              girls.

              > Has anyone done the hu and felt like masturbating after?
              >
              > Leanne

              One time I got a Hu-Job and my penis ended up on the fifth plane. I
              had to find 1000 violins to get it back!

              Alf
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 14 8:52 AM
                wrote:

                > Hello Whitefeather,
                > I agree with you that these criminals had/have no real power of
                > themselves. However, the research does show psychic energy as a
                real
                > phenomenon.

                Show me the sources. I do believe there are certain powers of mind
                over matter, but psychic energy being transferred to affect another
                human.....nope...don't buy it.

                When a HI does an initiation the energy is transferred
                > from the chela (student) to the current Eck Master via image. The
                > technique is fully explained and researched on the website with
                > sources.

                The Eck Website with the sources? Do you expect anyone here to
                believe that?

                > The experiment is quite easy by simply thinking of a person you
                know
                > and sending that person warm and loving thoughts.

                How is this an experiment? Where are the hard results of such? So
                you send warm loving thoughts to someone. How does that measurably
                change them?

                > The bottom line; these Eck Masters are criminals! I tried to wake
                up
                > some Eckist but they think I'm nuts. I try not to focus on the
                > deception, lies, and bad blood I have with the cult because I want
                > use my energy on positives things. Paul Twitchell was a criminal
                but
                > the guy did some pretty good research into the occult. So far I'm
                > using the experience to my advantage.

                Me thinks you still have a bit of the cult going on inside.