Re: "The best place to hide a lie is between two truths."

  • whitefeatherliz
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 23, 2008
      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "eckmahdis" <eckmahdis@...> wrote:

      > "The best place to hide a lie is between two truths."
      >
      > MOY

      I have been trying to figure out where else I have read this exact same
      quote by another past 6th initiate, and I finally figured it out! I
      won't blow your cover though DP.... ;-D
    • whitefeatherliz
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 23, 2008
        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "eckmahdis" <eckmahdis@...> wrote:

        > Hey Whitefeather,
        >
        > Yea I was a sixth initiate when I left the cult. It took me 32 years
        > to figure out that Eckankar is very, very fourth dimensional.

        Hey Moy I was a 6th, ESA and Initiator, took me 30 yrs to leave... LOL

        Walking down memory lane, tooting my "I used to be somebody in
        eckankrap" horn means nothing to me now, nor did it back then... it was
        always my feeling that no one is higher or better!