Eckankar and Alien Abduction

  • eckmahdis
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 17, 2008
      When I left the USA I first moved to the Bahamas with my now ex-wife
      and we started an Eck Intro class, one person showed up. He told us
      how he had a strong urge to come to this Eck intro discussion. We
      presented the Eck doctrine and offered to pay his first year's
      membership which we did. Shortly after being a member of Eck our new
      recruit began to tell us all these weird dreams and nightmares he was
      having with demons, etc. We gave him the standard Eck line – "your
      karma is speeding up and life will settle down shortly."

      He told me recently that since he did not renew his Eck membership
      his nightmares have stopped. Interesting I thought, since I had an
      eighteen year bout with nightmares as follows:

      "I would be kicking and fighting in my dreams until one day I
      violently attacked my ex-wife during sleep. She woke me vowing to
      never sleep with me again unless I get some help. What kind of help
      could I get for nightmares I quipped?" Five years passed and the
      nightmare episode happened again with my new bride, and I awoke with
      her head between my arms choking her. As she gasped for breath
      shocked and dazed I fell into a mood of depression. What the hell was
      going on with me? After two weeks of some really hard research,
      critical thinking, meditation, and soul searching, I came to the
      conclusion I was being abducted by Extraterrestrial Aliens. I had to
      prove this theory and I did with some startling results!

      Bottom line, Eckankar is a demonic cult. The way to prove it as
      follows:
      1) You'll need a volunteer who will be subjected to nightmares
      and possibly alien abduction usually within six months of becoming a
      member;
      2) The volunteer must record his dream experiences before and
      after becoming an Eck member on a daily basis;
      3) The volunteer need not read the Eck books, discourse, or
      practice the HU exercises. Merely becoming a member should evoke the
      demonic phenomenon.
      4) Immediately cancel the Eckankar membership when the findings
      are complete and the nightmares and demonic phenomenon will stop.

      I know this sounds quite risky and a bit bizarre but for anyone
      wanting to prove that Eckankar is a demonic cult this is how to do
      it. Darwin Gross worshipped beings he called the Bouchakoun or Eagle
      Eye Adepts. These beings are "God-Eaters (Psychic Vampires) by his
      own admission and steal soul energy from humans. This is what
      Eckankar is all about and I hope Paul Twitchell, Harold Klemp and
      that weird dude Elmo Dewitt on the Eck board all burn their asses in
      hell!
      http://www.underground-railroad.biz/psychicenergytransfer.html
    • whitefeatherliz
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 20, 2008
        Your first mistake was to pay for someone Else's eck membership.
        Karma, karma, karma! <rolling my eyes> Is the org that desperate
        that they have their "recruits" paying membership dues to gather a
        larger base? Wow, this does sound like a MLM scam doesn't it?! ;-)

        So, are you an eckmahdis from the days of old... LOL sorry but I have
        to chuckle about that web site you posted. Next thing we'll know
        there will be a discourse here on David Icke, and how John McCain is
        a reptilian. Just look at his face, it's pealing, and they are
        covering it up by calling it cancer.

        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "eckmahdis" <eckmahdis@...>

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 20, 2008
          Hey Whitefeather,

          Yea I was a sixth initiate when I left the cult. It took me 32 years
          to figure out that Eckankar is very, very fourth dimensional.
          Basically what happens is fourth dimension beings take over your
          body. All that talk about being a channel for God is Bull S#*!
          The whole doctrine is very slick in hiding behind love, the golden
          heart, love song to God, compassion, etc.

          When you remove the "love gloss" you get to the secret hidden part of
          Eckankar which is the possession of your soul. I know it sounds weird
          and crazy but absolutely true.

          I read some old websites where Darwin Gross cherished these fourth
          dimension beings called the Eshwar Khanewale, Bourchakoun, Eagle Eye
          Adepts. Paul also writes about them in his old books. Harold won't
          touch the subject but just look at the Eck symbol of the eagle. They
          also say "we" (Eckist) come as eagles which are referring to the
          Eagle Eye Adepts (Bourchakoun).

          Very, very slick is all I can say! This symbolism and hidden truth
          reminds me of the Illuminati and all their hidden symbolism in that
          cult group. I was very angry at first, but I used what I have learned
          to my advantage and further research into the occult.

          Yours,
          MOY

          --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "whitefeatherliz"
          <whitefeatherliz@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > > practice the HU exercises. Merely becoming a member should evoke
          > the
          > > demonic phenomenon.
          > > 4) Immediately cancel the Eckankar membership when the findings
          > > are complete and the nightmares and demonic phenomenon will stop.
          > >
          > > I know this sounds quite risky and a bit bizarre but for anyone
          > > wanting to prove that Eckankar is a demonic cult this is how to
          do
          > > it. Darwin Gross worshipped beings he called the Bouchakoun or
          > Eagle
          > > Eye Adepts. These beings are "God-Eaters (Psychic Vampires) by
          his
          > > own admission and steal soul energy from humans. This is what
          > > Eckankar is all about and I hope Paul Twitchell, Harold Klemp and
          > > that weird dude Elmo Dewitt on the Eck board all burn their asses

        • Rennie Dudek
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 20, 2008

            I was in Eckankar for many years.   I took classes and went to seminars all over the place and tried to connect with it and could not.  I pretended to  be engrossed but I was still not there.  I was searching for something for a long time and I had friends who were in Eckankar and I loved those friends so I figured I could give it a try, and did.  But I swear to god, I could not figure out what the hell Darwin or Harold were talking about at those seminars!  I pretended I did and wanted to but it was just a lot of circular stuff.  To this day I could not say I knew what was going on.  I just wanted to be connected to a higher plane and I wanted to not die and was hoping for some sort of answers and a path I could grasp.

            I think the bottom line is that none of us want to die and therefore create some kind of after lives for ourselves.  That includes other organized religions as far as I am concerned too.  Nobody knows crap about what happens when we die!

            I do believe in the idea that we reap what we sow and that for every action there is a reaction.  I believe there is probably something bigger than us but none of us know what the hell it is yet.  I believe that there are common sense ideas and doctorines that people should live by, golden rule sort of things, kindess, compassion, honesty and so on.  But you don't need a goofy Eck Master to sort that out for you.   I could go on, but I will stop now.  Thanks fo listening.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 20, 2008
              "The best place to hide a lie is between two truths."

              The Spiritual Exercises work! They were stolen by Paul Twitchell from
              Shabd Yoga and claimed as original teachings of Eckankar. Paul
              Twichell also plagiarized many books and claimed them as original
              Eckankar truths. Basically the man was a criminal and liar of immense
              proportions.

              The two truths are 1. The Spiritual Exercises work, can lead to
              experience of Higher Self (Soul), and 2. The teachings of the Heart
              (Love) is feeling which is the engine that powers manifesting
              physical reality, among other things.

              The big fat lie that is between these two truths are you need
              a "Living Master", Mahanta, Inner Master, Dream Teacher or whatever
              you wish to call the bastard. There is no "Travel" as in "Soul
              Travel". The word "Travel" was intentionally used to make people
              think an "Inner Guide" is needed because they are going somewhere.
              The practitioner is not going anywhere!

              The truth is that consciousness expands when the Spiritual Exercises
              are done and it appears one is traveling. This word "travel" is also
              used in Sant Mat by their criminal leader Sant Baljit Singh. This guy
              also tells people they are "traveling" and need an "inner guide".

              MOY

              --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, Rennie Dudek <queenrendek@...>

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 23, 2008
                --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "eckmahdis" <eckmahdis@...> wrote:

                > "The best place to hide a lie is between two truths."
                >
                > MOY

                I have been trying to figure out where else I have read this exact same
                quote by another past 6th initiate, and I finally figured it out! I
                won't blow your cover though DP.... ;-D
              • whitefeatherliz
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 23, 2008
                  --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "eckmahdis" <eckmahdis@...> wrote:

                  > Hey Whitefeather,
                  >
                  > Yea I was a sixth initiate when I left the cult. It took me 32 years
                  > to figure out that Eckankar is very, very fourth dimensional.

                  Hey Moy I was a 6th, ESA and Initiator, took me 30 yrs to leave... LOL

                  Walking down memory lane, tooting my "I used to be somebody in
                  eckankrap" horn means nothing to me now, nor did it back then... it was
                  always my feeling that no one is higher or better!