Re: [eckankartruth] Re: Darwin has translated(dead as a door nail)

  • Leanne Thompson
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30 5:40 PM
      No. on the ATOM website they did not mention anything (at least the last time I saw it)

      "Tony D." <spiritual_interest@...> wrote:
      Did he leave a successor?

    • etznab@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 30 7:29 PM

           Not to my knowledge. No successor.

        Etznab

        **************
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2008
          --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Tony D."
          <spiritual_interest@...> wrote:

          > Did he leave a successor?

          He's leaving that choice up to Gail Twitchell.

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2008
            I heard Paris Hilton might take the job. Her first task will be to
            promote lower consciousness.

            Alf

            --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, etznab@... wrote:

            > Not to my knowledge. No successor.
            >
            > Etznab

            > Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on
            > AOL Home.
            > (http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?
            video=15&