Darwin has translated

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 24, 2008
      Darwin Gross the 972nd Eck Master is now doing the backstroke in the
      Ocean Of Love And Mercy.
      Alf
    • Paul Olson
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 24, 2008
        I hadn't heard this...what are the details?

        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, al_radzik <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Darwin Gross the 972nd Eck Master is now doing the backstroke in the
        > Ocean Of Love And Mercy.
        > Alf

      • le_anne_thompson
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 24, 2008
          Hes dead

          On Saturday, March 8th 2008, at 10:35 a.m. PST, Sri Darwin Gross died
          at the age of 80 years old leaving behind a legacy of spiritual
          knowledge. According to the ATOM website, "Darwin's Living Trust
          provides that his writings, music and unpublished works shall be held
          in trust to carry on his memory and life's work as well as his
          predecessor's, Sri Paul Twitchell. The Teachings will continue to be
          made available to those who are interested in this most direct path
          to God."

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Gross#External_links

          --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Olson" <Paul@...> wrote:

          > I hadn't heard this...what are the details?
          >
          > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, al_radzik <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >

          > > Darwin Gross the 972nd Eck Master is now doing the backstroke in
          the
          > > Ocean Of Love And Mercy.
          > > Alf

        • Tony D.
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30, 2008
            Did he leave a successor?

            "le_anne_thompson" wrote:

            > Hes dead
            >
            > On Saturday, March 8th 2008, at 10:35 a.m. PST, Sri Darwin Gross
            died
            > at the age of 80 years old leaving behind a legacy of spiritual
            > knowledge. According to the ATOM website, "Darwin's Living Trust
            > provides that his writings, music and unpublished works shall be
            held
            > in trust to carry on his memory and life's work as well as his
            > predecessor's, Sri Paul Twitchell. The Teachings will continue to
            be
            > made available to those who are interested in this most direct path
            > to God."
            >
            > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Gross#External_links
          • Leanne Thompson
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 30, 2008
              No. on the ATOM website they did not mention anything (at least the last time I saw it)

              "Tony D." <spiritual_interest@...> wrote:
              Did he leave a successor?

            • etznab@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 30, 2008

                   Not to my knowledge. No successor.

                Etznab

                **************
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 2, 2008
                  --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Tony D."
                  <spiritual_interest@...> wrote:

                  > Did he leave a successor?

                  He's leaving that choice up to Gail Twitchell.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 2, 2008
                    I heard Paris Hilton might take the job. Her first task will be to
                    promote lower consciousness.

                    Alf

                    --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, etznab@... wrote:

                    > Not to my knowledge. No successor.
                    >
                    > Etznab

                    > Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on
                    > AOL Home.
                    > (http://home.aol.com/diy/home-improvement-eric-stromer?
                    video=15&