eckanConflict

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
      Has anyone noticed that normal human conflict is a big problem in
      eckankar. Higher Initiate types especially seem to have a problem with
      it. It is all or nothing as far as any relationship goes and of course
      the way they deal with it is usually some kind of PASSIVE/AGGRESSIVE
      reaction like shunning or out right ending the relationship via the
      law of silence and acting as if the person doesn't exist or is beneath
      them. Such VANITY, but that is the KULT way.

      Tygerpurr ; )
    • Leanne Thompson

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2008
          I would be more likely to follow Tom Sawyer and Sean Connery any day,
          especially Connery. He don't take no guff and doesn't like being
          cheated, which often happens in the movie business. Maybe he would be
          willing to sue eckankrap for using his likness. Anyone know how to
          forward the pic to him or his lawyer?

          tygerpurr ; )

          --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, Leanne Thompson
          <le_anne_thompson@...> wrote:

          > Yessssssssss.
          > And have you seen the new brochure? Shamu tabriz looks like tom
          sawyer and rumi nri like sean connery. I am not kidding.

          > tygerpurr <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > Has anyone noticed that normal human conflict is a big
          problem in
          > eckankar. Higher Initiate types especially seem to have a problem with
          > it. It is all or nothing as far as any relationship goes and of course
          > the way they deal with it is usually some kind of PASSIVE/AGGRESSIVE
          > reaction like shunning or out right ending the relationship via the
          > law of silence and acting as if the person doesn't exist or is beneath
          > them. Such VANITY, but that is the KULT way.
          >
          > Tygerpurr ; )

          Search.