Re: I'm new and attended a workshop tonight held by Eckankar members...

  • city.summer
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 11, 2007
      Hi,
      I am by now so relaxed with Eckankar generally that I think this is a
      cute option to play with it, I mean with Eckankar, as long as you do
      it with awareness. But maybe I am too relaxed!?!
      And Ingrid, I agree, A PROPER DREAM TEACHING from a teacher, or real
      good book is essential if one wants to learn about dreams, the
      Eckankar teaching leaves out so much that could be explained so
      easily.
      Summer