To Summer

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2007
      Thanks for visiting my website
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funwithharry/

      Since I only have 10 members, I often wonder how many people actually
      see these pictures. I guess I will never know if they join and then
      leave the group. I'm not sure if these pictures actually help anyone,
      but it makes me feel better, and I think a few people got some laughs
      out of it.

      I have been a non-ekkie for almost a year now, and creating these
      pictures has been very helpful for me. I still have some anger
      issues, but not like before. I have survived that stupid period in my
      life.

      Be well,
      Steve
    • tygerpurr
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
        Steve,

        I stop by your group often and find it very reassuring that Harold
        Klemp is NOT anyone of importance, let alone a mahanta Godman. (I like
        the Dogman Harold Klemp picture. : )) He is in fact a joke, and should
        only be taken as such. Maybe he should go on the Opra show and then be
        exposed for the pathological liar he truly is. The pictures certainly
        put things into perspective.

        By the way, you can see who has joined and then unjoined in the
        Moderator section of your group.

        Thank you for your funny pictures.

        Tygerpurr ; )