Re: To Sword

  • city.summer
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hello,
      I am Summer.
      I have been in contact with some of you, like Colleen, Sword
      Leafeater and Sharon. Just checking how things are going. I do not
      want to reveal my name now.
      I am European, Female and was in Colleens group, some years ago.
      Sword called me egotistical because I had a dream about the birth of
      Jesus once. (????!!) I mentioned that in Colleens group.
      (I have not had another dream about the birth of Jesus the last 15
      years)
      Love,
      Summer

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Colleen" <colleenmft@...>
      wrote:

      > What an incredible description of your season, Paul....I had no
      > idea...You really are a great writer! As for Bush (in the next
      post)
      > he is absolutely mad....he and his crime family. Do you get Air
      > America or the Ed Schultz Show on the radio there? It's somewhat
      of
      > a relief to hear people tell more of the truth as we know it. That
      > is, hear discussions without the doublespeak/doublethink.
      >
      > Take care...
      > Colleen
      >

      > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Olson" <Paul@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Colleen & others,
      > >

      > > It's the Monsoon season here in the USA Southwestern Desert.
      After

      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 4, 2007
        Hello Sword and Steve,
        I have taken a note of the books you mentioned.
        See whether I can get hold of one of them in a non Englisch version.

        I am doing rather fine by the way, ups and downs, the usual.
        I read and saw "fun with Harry" from Steve and to my amazement I had
        interesting visions and aggressive yet joyful experiences in my
        imagination with our beloved Harry.
        He was flying through the air and landed on a sharpend trunk happily
        speared. Great. I felt so well strong and good after that little
        imagination exercise.
        But actually I was surprised that such imaginations still
        do something for me.
        The US is great in a way in allowing such imaginations with all the
        brutality on television. That brutality is much bigger than in
        Europe!! For a good reason. It is the truth, and therefore it is fine
        if done with awareness. It is only imagination. I mean I don`t really
        want to get in the troubel carrying physically out some of these
        "celebrity death match" scenes. No way!!! So ugly.
        With Love.
        Summer