Re: Fw: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] On huchat: Advice for rating eckankar and d

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007
      Well, there is not one page listing everyone. You have to dig for
      it. If you go to eckankar.org and click on eckankar in your area,
      you get a list of states, and countries. Pick one. There is
      usually one RESA for each state or province, and one for each
      country. Click on members access, and you will be asked for a
      password from the latest Mystic World. They may tell you the id to
      fill in, or it may be the month of the last Mystic World (June), and
      a password. The password for now is "freedom", the last word in the
      title of the cover story of the Mystic World. You're in!
      There will usually be a letter from the RESA welcoming you. You get
      his name, and maybe that's all. Look for contacts.
      There will be a new Mystic World in Sept, and thus a new password.
      Good hunting.
      Steve