Just for Laughs

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
      Hi Everyone -

      Very quickly, down below is a post I sent to ESA one morning when I happened to get to skimming thru a digest & wasn't awake yet - I may be wrong, but I don't think it showed up at ESA where I tried to catch up on last night, I'm "behind" here at ET too - at any rate, I can understand perfectly why, it's a bit "inappropriate" except it's "me", a.r.e. vets & those who've known me since I "converted" back in '98 will "get it".   I've gotta laugh, some eckists think I was corrupted by my new "Master" back then, but I wasn't.  I was *always* like this, just didn't always show that side, although people who've known me all my life remember I had my "stinker" side as long ago as elementary school!  <gg>

      Hey, running a "group" is NOT fun, so everyone needs to do it however they feel best.  I have no problem with ESA or anything else, even when I don't agree.  My feeling is, the more the merrier!!

      One thing I've found helpful in life and on the internet is not to take things personally, and look at everything from a variety of viewpoints from one extreme to the other.   Something I started doing as a kid when I first heard that old Native American wise saying about walking a mile in the other guy's moccasins.

      Gotta run, when things are settled I'll try to give more attention to all of this because above all, I feel it is *very* important that people keep speaking out about ekult!!

      Have a great day, all!   Oh - I forgot, it's the 4th of July!!   Looks like rain here - we don't need it, wish it would rain in places experiencing droughts right now!

      Bye!

      Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:41:47 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Sharon <brighttigress@...>
      Subject: Re: [EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous] Digest Number 856
      To: EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com

      Hi All!

      A few little "factoids" here!!    I knew an ESA who was a 5th, and two initiators who were 5ths, but this might have all been before the started the "official clergy" thing.   I got a copy of the ESA handbook after I left - I believe it was a fairly recent "updated" copy, and it looked to me like MN was mostly concerned about avoiding possible lawsuits than being sure their ESAs were qualified to help people in any way..

      Both Klemp and Doug Kunin, cult attorney, dumped their wives for their secretaries at cult headquarters.  Klemp said Wife #1 couldn't handle his masterly power flows.  <gg>   Kunin's ex-wife and children were not eckists - she posted over at ET awhile back.  An HI told me that Klemp traveled quite openly to seminars with Joan while married to Marge and didn't even try to cover up their affair.  So much for following "Maybury's Laws", don't you think?

      Can't help laughing - can you imagine how hilarious it would be to see Klemp banging Joan on his desk, his scrawny little butt going a mile a minute like a rabbit, pants around his ankles, scrawny pale-white legs with garters holding up his socks...bwahahahahaha!!!!!

      In an old "Mystic World", both Mrs. Klemps - Marge & Joan - were listed at having received the same initiation together at one of the WWs.   Which reminds me, I'd read in one of Twitch's early books that initiations were supposed to kept secret and private, so I was a bit surprised when I saw initiation levels published so much and emphasized among eckists.  And the last I heard, Marge (#1) was active in the cult, speaking at seminars, etc.

      Ran into an eckist I knew in the "real world" recently - she left because she was getting sooo disgusted with all the arrogance and hypocrisy, especially after HIs became official "clergy".   She said she was having a hard time being polite and "proper" at eckthings, and probably would've ended up leaving anyway but Ford Johnson's book really helped her along!

      Gotta go, just taking a little break here!!

      Have a good one, everyone!

      EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      There are 7 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1a. Re: integrity
      From: ewickings
      1b. Re: integrity
      From: prometheus_973
      1c. Re: integrity
      From: zoey_true
      1d. Re: integrity
      From: mishmisha9
      1e. Re: integrity
      From: Ed Kusi

      2a. again
      From: zoey_true
      2b. Re: again
      From: ewickings

      Messages

      1a. Re: integrity
      Posted by: "ewickings" ewickings@... whitefeatherliz
      Date: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:11 am ((PDT))

      Unless things have changed since I was a member and an ESA, you have to be a
      6th initiate to qualify as an ESA.

      An ESA is not required to have any prior knowledge or education in
      counseling, psychology / psychiatry. As an ESA, you have reached a degree
      of Spiritual Unfoldment where you become the channel for the Mahanta / the
      Eck, and therefore are an agent through which he speaks, imparting Spiritual
      Hocus-pocus.

      I was actually an Eck Initiator before becoming an ESA. While studying the
      supper secret "white book" of initiations, I discovered those secret words
      are not so secret after all, since they are all listed in the hand book for
      the initiator to use! It's Bogus Hocus-pocus BS!

      Date: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:23 am ((PDT))

      Hi Liz,
      Yes, I explained this in a prior post. When
      an Eckist makes it to the 5th (today) after
      usually around 18-20 years (more or less)
      they have to wait 1 or 2 years before being
      trained to become Eck Clerics. ESC wants
      them to get used to the 5th for awhile first.

      However, when one does become a Cleric they
      have to perform the duties of a Cleric such as
      conduct the Eck Worship Service (EWS). This is
      not an "honorary" position as the Eck Initiations
      are to Higher Consciousness!

      The next step is to become an Eck Initiator and this,
      usually, occurs around the time that the 6th initiation
      is due.

      The next step is to become an Eck Spiritual Aid (ESA).
      Therefore, today, a H.I. has to be a 6th initiate to become
      an ESA. All total this process, now, takes around 30 years
      or more, usually, than less.

      However, when achieving the ESA position this will then,
      eventually (after several years), qualify the H.I. to become
      a RESA. Of course all of this is tied in with maintaining a
      consistant paid/renewed annual membership, as well as,
      the completion of many trainings and duties, having friends
      in high places (RESA Hierarchy and/or at ESC), etc.

      BTW-In the past the brain-washing process was speeded
      up and Higher initiations and positions were given out at
      a much faster pace. Higher Consciousness has never been
      a factor. However, memorizing and repeating the dogma
      (sometimes word for word) in a professional or business
      like manner has always been the chief factor that has helped
      many Eckists to advance at a faster pace (than average) on
      the initiation ladder. Those networking friendships with other
      H.I.s and the RESA in one's local area are "key" to Initiation
      progress and assignment to "settler" positions. All of this is,
      also, connected to the Clerical, Initiator, and ESA position!
      And, not that many H.I.s will ever become Clerics, let alone
      Initiators, and even fewer will/can become ESAs, regardless,
      of years served in Eckankar.

      Prometheus

      Liz wrote:

      > Unless things have changed since I was a member and an ESA, you have to be a
      > 6th initiate to qualify as an ESA.
      >
      > An ESA is not required to have any prior knowledge or education in
      > counseling, psychology / psychiatry. As an ESA, you have reached a degree
      > of Spiritual Unfoldment where you become the channel for the Mahanta / the
      > Eck, and therefore are an agent through which he speaks, imparting Spiritual
      > Hocus-pocus.
      >
      > I was actually an Eck Initiator before becoming an ESA. While studying the
      > supper secret "white book" of initiations, I discovered those secret words
      > are not so secret after all, since they are all listed in the hand book for
      > the initiator to use! It's Bogus Hocus-pocus BS!

      Messages in this topic (9)

      1c. Re: integrity
      Posted by: "zoey_true" zoey_true@... zoey_true
      Date: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:23 am ((PDT))

      back in my eck days there was at least one ESA in our local area who
      was a 5th initiate. i know that because i dated him. at any rate,
      that was some time ago, and i'm sure things have changed. or maybe
      our local area simply didn't have any 6th initiates to use for an
      ESA. - after i discovered what a mess this 5th initiate was, i had a
      session with our local RESA. i was confused about why an ECK higher
      initiate could be such a jerk. the RESA told me that many many years
      ago, in the earlier days of eckankar, many eckists were given
      initiations when they weren't really ready for them. he couched this
      admission in careful language. anyways, it was his feelbe attempt to
      rationalize the fact that higher initiates could be as big a fools as
      any other asshole on the street.

      zoey...

      --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "ewickings"

      wickings@...> wrote:

      > Unless things have changed since I was a member and an ESA, you
      have to be a
      > 6th initiate to qualify as an ESA.
      >
      > An ESA is not required to have any prior knowledge or education in
      > counseling, psychology / psychiatry. As an ESA, you have reached a
      degree
      > of Spiritual Unfoldment where you become the channel for the
      Mahanta / the
      > Eck, and therefore are an agent through which he speaks, imparting
      Spiritual
      > Hocus-pocus.
      >
      > I was actually an Eck Initiator before becoming an ESA. While
      studying the
      > supper secret "white book" of initiations, I discovered those
      secret words
      > are not so secret after all, since they are all listed in the hand
      book for
      > the initiator to use! It's Bogus Hocus-pocus BS!

      Messages in this topic (9)

      1d. Re: integrity
      Posted by: "mishmisha9" mishmisha9@... mishmisha9
      Date: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:15 am ((PDT))

      Hi, Zoey!

      I'm doubling up your two recent posts in order to reply in one
      post to both! : )

      Zoey is asking:
      "i'm going to try this quesiton again in hopes that someone will
      respond: i have read that harold is estranged from his non-eck
      family. how do you all know that? does he talk about it openly?
      what does he say on this matter? i would be interested in anything
      anyone knows. are his parents living? was he estranged from them?
      and what about his children? aren't some of them non-eck? is he
      estranged from them?

      thanks, zoey..."

      It is understoond that HK's only child is not an eckist even though
      she grew up in the org. Interesting how she took another direction.

      HK didn't go to his father's funeral, saying "Let the dead bury the
      dead." As far as how connected he is today with his remaining
      family, I don't know for sure. I'm sure his mother was very disappointed
      that he did not honor his father by coming to his father's funeral, opting
      to be eckie instead! Why didn't he want to comfort his mother???

      I also find it interesting that this great (fake) spiritual leader keeps his
      private life so totally private. It makes me wonder what he is actually hiding
      or what he is fearing. I can even imagine that he displayed more insanity
      before he went into the insane asylum, and this might be a reason to
      keep people away from finding out about his past. : )

      At the very least, he demonstrates little in regards to valuing family
      relationships. It permeates out into the eck community in that many
      eckists have cut themselves off from non-eck family and friends. This
      is one of the hallmarks of cult behavior.

      Now on to your next post,

      "zoey_true" wrote:

      > back in my eck days there was at least one ESA in our local area who
      > was a 5th initiate. i know that because i dated him. at any rate,
      > that was some time ago, and i'm sure things have changed. or maybe
      > our local area simply didn't have any 6th initiates to use for an
      > ESA. - after i discovered what a mess this 5th initiate was, i had a
      > session with our local RESA. i was confused about why an ECK higher
      > initiate could be such a jerk. the RESA told me that many many years
      > ago, in the earlier days of eckankar, many eckists were given
      > initiations when they weren't really ready for them. he couched this
      > admission in careful language. anyways, it was his feelbe attempt to
      > rationalize the fact that higher initiates could be as big a fools as
      > any other asshole on the street.
      >
      > zoey...

      #### In regards, to ESA's being 5th Initiates, that was prior to the RESA
      hierarchy that was created in 1985 by Klemp. All of this information is
      found in the eck works and also in previous posts on this site.

      Interesting, though, how the RESA in your case tried to explain away
      your H.I. boyfriend's bad behavior while still serving as an ESA. What
      a joke that all is! He should never have been given the position of an
      ESA, but then again, I don't think any eckist should be taking on such a
      job as the qualifications to be one is are next to none! : )

      Mish

      ps, you might have already posted about your eck experience on here
      or another site, but would you mind refreshing us? How many years
      you were a member and your level of participation? How long you have
      been out and why you dropped out? Just curious. Thanks!

      > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "ewickings"
      >
      > wickings@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Unless things have changed since I was a member and an ESA, you
      > have to be a
      > > 6th initiate to qualify as an ESA.
      > >
      > > An ESA is not required to have any prior knowledge or education in
      > > counseling, psychology / psychiatry. As an ESA, you have reached a
      > degree
      > > of Spiritual Unfoldment where you become the channel for the
      > Mahanta / the
      > > Eck, and therefore are an agent through which he speaks, imparting
      > Spiritual
      > > Hocus-pocus.
      > >
      > > I was actually an Eck Initiator before becoming an ESA. While
      > studying the
      > > supper secret "white book" of initiations, I discovered those
      > secret words
      > > are not so secret after all, since they are all listed in the hand
      > book for
      > > the initiator to use! It's Bogus Hocus-pocus BS!

      Messages in this topic (9)

      1e. Re: integrity
      Posted by: "Ed Kusi" pretujari@... pretujari
      Date: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:04 pm ((PDT))

      Hi Zoey!
      I know klemp's only daughter started toying with the Mormons in her teens. This was revealed by Klemp himself. The question I asked myself then and now, and also put to Eckists is that if one's Daddy is God-incarnate, and head honcho of the 'highest, purest, and oldest' religion why leave to join something 'inferior'? But I think seeing all that she saw as a child growing up in the Klemp household made her know better. Mind you, she has more insider info about all this than anyone can have. Also, I wonder how Klemp's family and childhood neighbours take it when they hear that little Harry is now claiming to be God on earth LOL. No wonder he has cut himself off to avoid answering any questions.

      Pretujari

      "zoey_true" wrote:

      > back in my eck days there was at least one ESA in our local area who
      > was a 5th initiate. i know that because i dated him. at any rate,
      > that was some time ago, and i'm sure things have changed. or maybe
      > our local area simply didn't have any 6th initiates to use for an
      > ESA. - after i discovered what a mess this 5th initiate was, i had a
      > session with our local RESA. i was confused about why an ECK higher
      > initiate could be such a jerk. the RESA told me that many many years
      > ago, in the earlier days of eckankar, many eckists were given
      > initiations when they weren't really ready for them. he couched this
      > admission in careful language. anyways, it was his feelbe attempt to
      > rationalize the fact that higher initiates could be as big a fools as
      > any other asshole on the street.
      >
      > zoey...

      #### In regards, to ESA's being 5th Initiates, that was prior to the RESA
      hierarchy that was created in 1985 by Klemp. All of this information is
      found in the eck works and also in previous posts on this site.

      Interesting, though, how the RESA in your case tried to explain away
      your H.I. boyfriend's bad behavior while still serving as an ESA. What
      a joke that all is! He should never have been given the position of an
      ESA, but then again, I don't think any eckist should be taking on such a
      job as the qualifications to be one is are next to none! : )

      Mish

      ps, you might have already posted about your eck experience on here
      or another site, but would you mind refreshing us? How many years
      you were a member and your level of participation? How long you have
      been out and why you dropped out? Just curious. Thanks!

      > --- In EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous@yahoogroups.com, "ewickings"
      >
      > wickings@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Unless things have changed since I was a member and an ESA, you
      > have to be a
      > > 6th initiate to qualify as an ESA.
      > >
      > > An ESA is not required to have any prior knowledge or education in
      > > counseling, psychology / psychiatry. As an ESA, you have reached a
      > degree
      > > of Spiritual Unfoldment where you become the channel for the
      > Mahanta / the
      > > Eck, and therefore are an agent through which he speaks, imparting
      > Spiritual
      > > Hocus-pocus.
      > >
      > > I was actually an Eck Initiator before becoming an ESA. While
      > studying the
      > > supper secret "white book" of initiations, I discovered those
      > secret words
      > > are not so secret after all, since they are all listed in the hand
      > book for
      > > the initiator to use! It's Bogus Hocus-pocus BS!

      ---------------------------------
      Be a PS3 game guru.
      Messages in this topic (9)

      2a. again
      Posted by: "zoey_true" zoey_true@... zoey_true
      Date: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:27 am ((PDT))

      i'm going to try this quesiton again in hopes that someone will
      respond: i have read that harold is estranged from his non-eck
      family. how do you all know that? does he talk about it openly?
      what does he say on this matter? i would be interested in anything
      anyone knows. are his parents living? was he estranged from them?
      and what about his children? aren't some of them non-eck? is he
      estranged from them?

      thanks, zoey...

      Messages in this topic (2)

      2b. Re: again
      Posted by: "ewickings" ewickings@... whitefeatherliz
      Date: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:40 am ((PDT))

      Harold has spoken about his "child", a daughter who is no longer an Eckists.
      The how and why were never clarified or discussed openly to the membership.
      Other than a brief matter of fact comment at a seminar in regards to a
      letter he got from a chela upset and questioning why one of her children
      left the teachings, what should she do to bring them back to the fold.

      As for his parents, and the rest... I haven't heard much of anything about
      this topic in a long while!
      Liz

      i'm going to try this quesiton again in hopes that someone will
      respond: i have read that harold is estranged from his non-eck
      family. how do you all know that? does he talk about it openly?
      what does he say on this matter? i would be interested in anything
      anyone knows. are his parents living? was he estranged from them?
      and what about his children? aren't some of them non-eck? is he
      estranged from them?

      thanks, zoey...

      Messages in this topic (2)

      <*> Your email settings:
      Digest Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      mailto:EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous-normal@yahoogroups.com
      mailto:EckankarSurvivorsAnonymous-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Don't be deceived by a seemingly innocent program on "Spiritual Dreams" or "Past Lives" at your local library or community center! It's one of many ways Eckankar and other cults recruit new members. Learn the truth before you sign over your mind, heart, soul, and life insurance!! See a short intro video at: http://tinyurl.com/hw7p7 and check out the links at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eckankartruth

      Don't be deceived by a seemingly innocent program on "Spiritual Dreams" or "Past Lives" at your local library or community center! It's one of many ways Eckankar and other cults recruit new members. Learn the truth before you sign over your mind, heart, soul, and life insurance!! See a short intro video at: http://tinyurl.com/hw7p7 and check out the links at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eckankartruth
    • tygerpurr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
        Hi Sharon,

        I'm kind of surprised that this post was deleted. The reason is that
        it should be OK to ridicule THE LIVING ECK MASTER ; D mainly because
        he claims to be so High and Mighty and beyond reproach. Also, Klemp et
        al try to threaten people with scare tactics about what will happen to
        them if they are critical of the not so living eck master. Although I
        must admit that the image of Klemp banging his secretary and to be
        next wife was at first too vivid, and I had to not dwell on it too
        long or I might have been blinded. LOL From now on Klemp should be
        referred to as the BONY ASSED ECK MASTER. He's also a FAKE. Obviously,
        his flows are in the very human realm, and he is really the master of
        nothing.

        It's sort of like what people do who have stage fright. They imagine
        that the audience is sitting there in their underwear. Seeing them as
        just mere humans like ourselves takes a lot of the fear out of it. Odd
        that eckists worship this scrawny excuse for even a man. lol ggg

        So Question Authority!

        Tygerpurr ; )

        #####

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2007
          Oops, I may have been mistaken about the deleted post. Sorry, but at
          least I got to post something for myself.