Re: [eckankartruth] Harold Speaks!

  • m hussain
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2007
      why don't you losers get a life !
      Just move on instead of being childish

      You criticize eckists but they carry themselves with dignity and  even though they might be misguided in your eyes. They have the common decency to not insult other people.

      Why dont you self righteous losers move on and may be GET A LIFE !!!

      Steve Bard <scbard@...> wrote:
      HI,
      Here is a photo the group might like.
      Cheers.

      Steve

      ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****
      Please visit this website if you want to get rich. Open worldwide.

      The Free 1 Up  --Sponsor 2000 paid members in one year, get $1 Million USD
      http://www.bankerma n.free1up. com

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
        Don't know about everyone else, but I didn't see the photo - can you
        upload it to the "photos" section here?

        Anyway, this character is "out" and never should've been here - you
        idiot, you obviously aren't familiar with many eckists!! I got out
        because they don't stop with insults - they lie, infiltrate, threaten,
        stalk, and interfere with people's "real world" lives and jobs - I'm
        not the only "detractor" whose *family* has been threatened by
        eckthugs! This note was added because "shazam" is still "moderated"
        and his post needed approval, except "edit" wasn't working & I
        couldn't add this note to the post. I'm approving it because I
        thought others here would enjoy a good laugh before I "banned" this
        character, who should maybe stick to hu-ing himself silly instead of
        hanging out here at ET.

        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, m hussain <jcpshazam@...> wrote:

        > why don't you losers get a life !
        > Just move on instead of being childish
        >
        > You criticize eckists but they carry themselves with dignity and
        even though they might be misguided in your eyes. They have the common
        decency to not insult other people.

        > Why dont you self righteous losers move on and may be GET A LIFE !!!
        >

        > Steve Bard <scbard@...> wrote:
        > HI,
        > Here is a photo the group might like.
        > Cheers.
        >
        > Steve
        >
        > (NOTE FROM SHARON: Don't know about everyone else, but I didn't see
        the photo - can you upload it to the "photos" section here? Anyway,
        this character is "out" and never should've been here - you idiot, you
        obviously aren't familiar with many eckists!! I got out because they
        don't stop with insults - they lie, infiltrate, threaten, stalk, and
        interfere with people's "real world" lives and jobs - I'm not the only
        "detractor" whose *family* has been threatened by eckthugs! This note
        was added because "shazam" is still "moderated" and his post needed
        approval. I'm approving it because I thought others here would enjoy
        a good laugh before I "banned" this character, who should maybe stick
        to hu-ing himself silly instead of hanging out here at ET.)

        > Please visit this website if you want to get rich. Open worldwide.
        >
        > The Free 1 Up --Sponsor 2000 paid members in one year, get $1
        Million USD
        > http://www.bankerman.free1up.com
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Don't pick lemons.
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

      • mishmisha9
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
          I think this is the JCP who hung out over on Ford Johnson's BBs. Since
          they are not open now, I guess he was lonely! LOL! If he is the same
          guy he is full of nonsense--couldn't talk his way out of a paper bag.
          Talk about being a loser . . . well, he loves to insult others by
          calling them "bad" names. When logic fails, I guess that is the best he
          can do. Yeah, he's an idiot! : )

          Mish