Harold Speaks!

  • Steve Bard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2007
      HI,
      Here is a photo the group might like.
      Cheers.

      Steve

      Please visit this website if you want to get rich. Open worldwide.

      The Free 1 Up  --Sponsor 2000 paid members in one year, get $1 Million USD
      http://www.bankerman.free1up.com

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • m hussain
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2007
        why don't you losers get a life !
        Just move on instead of being childish

        You criticize eckists but they carry themselves with dignity and  even though they might be misguided in your eyes. They have the common decency to not insult other people.

        Why dont you self righteous losers move on and may be GET A LIFE !!!

        ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *****

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
          Don't know about everyone else, but I didn't see the photo - can you
          upload it to the "photos" section here?

          Anyway, this character is "out" and never should've been here - you
          idiot, you obviously aren't familiar with many eckists!! I got out
          because they don't stop with insults - they lie, infiltrate, threaten,
          stalk, and interfere with people's "real world" lives and jobs - I'm
          not the only "detractor" whose *family* has been threatened by
          eckthugs! This note was added because "shazam" is still "moderated"
          and his post needed approval, except "edit" wasn't working & I
          couldn't add this note to the post. I'm approving it because I
          thought others here would enjoy a good laugh before I "banned" this
          character, who should maybe stick to hu-ing himself silly instead of
          hanging out here at ET.

          --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, m hussain <jcpshazam@...> wrote:

          > why don't you losers get a life !
          > Just move on instead of being childish
          >
          > You criticize eckists but they carry themselves with dignity and
          even though they might be misguided in your eyes. They have the common
          decency to not insult other people.

          > Why dont you self righteous losers move on and may be GET A LIFE !!!
          >

          > Steve Bard <scbard@...> wrote:
          > HI,
          > Here is a photo the group might like.
          > Cheers.
          >
          > Steve
          >
          > (NOTE FROM SHARON: Don't know about everyone else, but I didn't see
          the photo - can you upload it to the "photos" section here? Anyway,
          this character is "out" and never should've been here - you idiot, you
          obviously aren't familiar with many eckists!! I got out because they
          don't stop with insults - they lie, infiltrate, threaten, stalk, and
          interfere with people's "real world" lives and jobs - I'm not the only
          "detractor" whose *family* has been threatened by eckthugs! This note
          was added because "shazam" is still "moderated" and his post needed
          approval. I'm approving it because I thought others here would enjoy
          a good laugh before I "banned" this character, who should maybe stick
          to hu-ing himself silly instead of hanging out here at ET.)

          > Please visit this website if you want to get rich. Open worldwide.
          >
          > The Free 1 Up --Sponsor 2000 paid members in one year, get $1
          Million USD
          > http://www.bankerman.free1up.com
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Don't pick lemons.
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          > Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

        • mishmisha9
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13, 2007
            I think this is the JCP who hung out over on Ford Johnson's BBs. Since
            they are not open now, I guess he was lonely! LOL! If he is the same
            guy he is full of nonsense--couldn't talk his way out of a paper bag.
            Talk about being a loser . . . well, he loves to insult others by
            calling them "bad" names. When logic fails, I guess that is the best he
            can do. Yeah, he's an idiot! : )

            Mish