Famous people reincarnated as eckists.......

  • heathencomics
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      I followed Eckankar for over 6 years and while I was in it, I was pretty delusional and so were
      most of the other eckists.

      One thing that really sticks with me to this day is this one woman who actually thought that
      she was a reincarnation of Doc Holiday and her first husband was Wyatt Earp.
      I am serious and not joking. You know what is sad? I actually believed her at the time. It is
      amazing what conclusions we can come up with when we study our dreams and take them as
      real other world experiences.

      I no longer have any communication with the Eckists I used to associate with even though
      most were good people who fell for Paul Twitchell's con. It was great though....I actually
      thought I was an agent of god doing his work by spreading the word of eckan-crap. I wish I
      could take back all of the time and money that I poured into this organization.

      Reading the messages from ex-eckists has really helped me recover and move on and for
      that I am truly grateful.