Re: My Mom

  • mishmisha9
    Message 1 of 5 , May 4, 2007
      Sorry for your loss Alf, but how nice you were with her
      in her last moments. I do believe in the miracle you
      just described.

      Mish

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, al_radzik <no_reply@...>

      Message 2 of 5 , May 11, 2007
        Thank you all so much for your kindness and condolences.
        I needed to reach out to everyone and let them know and as a result,
        I hace found so many good hearted folks not only from my own family
        but from the little corner of cyberpace known as Eckankartruth. Thank
        you all again and remember, in the words of Jackson Browne:

        Boy of mine
        As your fortune comes to carry you down the line
        And you watch as the changes unfold
        And you sort among the stories you've been told
        If some pieces of the picture are hard to find
        And the answers to your questions are hard to hold

        Take good care of your mother
        When you're making up your mind
        Should one thing or another take you from behind
        Though the world may make you hard and wild
        And determine how your life is styled
        When you've come to feel that you're the only child
        Take good care of your brother

        Let the disappointments pass
        Let the laughter fill your glass
        Let your illusions last until they shatter
        Whatever you might hope to find
        Among the thoughts that crowd your mind
        There won't be many that ever really matter

        But take good care of your mother
        And remember to be kind
        When the pain of another will serve you to remind
        That there are those who feel themselves exiled
        On whom the fortune never smiled
        And upon whose life the heartache has been piled
        They're just looking for another
        Lonely child

        Alf