Yahoo having problems again!

  • ewickings
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2007
      Hi everyone. . .  Just received this from another group I belong to and thought I'd pass the information on.

      Before anyone hollers at any List Owner / Moderators please note.....Yahoo is having problems with several duplicates of a message being sent to members, which is effecting a number of Yahoo groups.

      Be advised it is not your ISP, and no it is not your imagination!  Yahoo claims they are working on it....

      Elizabeth
    • ewickings