Piss and Shit (heh, heh--bear with me here)

  • tomleafeater
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 26, 2007
      Master Tung-kuo asked Chuang Tzu, "This thing called the
      Way--were does it exist?

      Chuang Tzu said, "There's no place it doesn't exist."

      "Come," said Master Tung-kuo, "you must be more specific!"

      "It is in the ant."

      "As low a thing as that?"

      "It is in the panic grass."

      "But that's lower still!"

      "It is in the tiles and shards."

      "How can it be so low?"

      "It is in the piss and shit."

      From the ancient renowned classic, known as the Chuang Tzu,
      by none other than the philospher Chuang Tzu. (Think about
      it--Klemp would be having a fit!)
    • Paul Olson
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 26, 2007

        Hi Tom,

        That last post is just too good!

        As some of us get older, we see the reality of a really good Dump!

        I have recently thought about doing an article here entitled “When Harold Takes A Dump”.

        I can see him on the pot.  His Universal body easing those old tired Masterly bones over the throne.

        Sitting and releasing back to the Universe all of those divine atoms which his body is finished with.  I bet he inhales deeply to savor the experience.  Perhaps calls his wife into the room to joke about the divinity of each moment of life?  Hmmm, it just dawned upon me….He might be getting constipated in his old age….Holding the old stuff in…..

        Kinda like his chela’s with their old ideas which they refuse to let go….to get on with the events of the new day……

        Oh well…..Shit happens!

        Old Chuang Tzu knew his shit way back then.  A very wise man.

        Expelling atoms from our bodies is such pleasure, isn’t it?

        Why is it that taking a good dump, or a strong piss, or Cuming like there is no tomorrow, or dropping the self induced illusions, like eckankar, are some of the finest moments in life?

        Just Curious……

        Sword

        Master Tung-kuo asked Chuang Tzu, "This thing called the
        Way--were does it exist?

        Chuang Tzu said, "There's no place it doesn't exist."

        "Come," said Master Tung-kuo, "you must be more specific!"

        "It is in the ant."

        "As low a thing as that?"

        "It is in the panic grass."

        "But that's lower still!"

        "It is in the tiles and shards."

        "How can it be so low?"

        "It is in the piss and shit."

        >From the ancient renowned classic, known as the Chuang Tzu,
        by none other than the philospher Chuang Tzu. (Think about
        it--Klemp would be having a fit!)

      • ctecvie
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 26, 2007
          Sword,

          that is just so great! Thanks for the good laugh!
          Still laughing ...
          Ingrid

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 26, 2007

            Just some comparisons here, for your amusement.

            Ocean of love and mercy = bottom of toilet bowel

            Ash can of the Universe = Harold’s bathroom

            The divine Throne = Harold’s toilet?

            Think about it.  This idiot Klemp, thinks he’s that master of the Universe, yet he can’t even comprehend the reality of global warming on a single insignificant planet within “His” realm.

            The guy is so self deluded into the plagiarisms of Paul Twitchell’s lies that he is almost beyond redemption.  He defends lies, defends plagiarisms, and still refuses to just admit that all of it was a lie.  After 30+ years.  He is not an HONEST man.  Far less a spiritual master.

            The guy was never successful at anything in life until the fates gave him a good job as “Master of the Universe”….Yea  Right!

            Harold couldn’t make it as a student pilot, couldn’t make it as a print editor…couldn’t make it as a dairy farmer….The guy was a total loser until Darwin Gross decided that he wanted a total PUPPET as a successor….Then Harold made it!  The puppet who shit upon his master…..Harold finally won….or did he?  He lost his whole integrity when he found out that eckankar was a lie, and hid that fact from his membership.  This guy became a spiritual criminal.

            What a bunch of crap eckancrap is.

            Get wise folks…and thankfully most of you here have done so…..

            Those of you who think there is some thread of truth in eckankar, simply need to take a shit and drop those idiotic ideas.

            Mr. Klemp is a liar, a fraud, and is constipated in his ideas of his own worth to the universe.  When he dies, no one except his little band of self deluded clones will even notice.

            Shoot, think about Paul Twitchell…..Do the chelas of today even know what he wrote?  I think most of Paul’s writings have been banned from eckankar because they contained plagiarisms, and lies….yet those new chelas revere him?   Why bother.  He was just another spiritual criminal.  Low life scum!

            Take a shit folks…Dump out the old.  Dump Eckankar….

            Feel free to cross post this.

            Sincerely,

            SWORD

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 26, 2007

              Your welcome…dropping eck really is like a good shit, isn’t it?

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 27, 2007
                Klemp tells a story about his trials and tribulations with a toilet
                at a seminar. Maybe I'll find it in one of the archives somewhere and
                repost it!

                Klemp, of course, would have a fit or the use of the words piss and
                shit, considering his publicly rebuking of some seminar attendies for
                telling some slightly off-color jokes at a restaurant. Old Chuang Tzu
                would probably find Klemp's tendency to Midwestern stiffness and
                churchy rectitude to be hilarious.

                Kent