Re: A Nice Quote

  • Robin Perry
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hi Steve,

      Funny.. I was just recently thinking how much the ego is like
      artificial intelligence.

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <scbard@...> wrote:

      > Very nice. Here's one for you.
      >
      > "That was the equation. Existence...survival...must cancel out
      > programming."
      >
      > ___Ruk, The Giant Android
      > Episode 10, "What Are Little Girls Made Of?"
      > Original Star Trek TV Series
      >
      > Steve
      >

      > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Perry" <jinto83@>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > When we no longer know what to do we have come to our real work,
      and
      > > when we no longer know which way to go we have begun our real
      > journey.
      > > The mind that is not baffled is not employed. The impeded stream
      is
      > > the one that sings.
      > >
      > > Wendell Berry

    • Zoey Salinger
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2007
        the one who does not consider himself to be lost, is lost beyond all redemption.
                                         ortega y gassett

        Robin Perry <jinto83@...> wrote:

        When we no longer know what to do we have come to our real work, and
        when we no longer know which way to go we have begun our real journey.
        The mind that is not baffled is not employed. The impeded stream is
        the one that sings.

        Wendell Berry

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:eckankartruth-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:eckankartruth-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Never miss an email again!
        Yahoo! Toolbar

      • Paul Olson
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2007

          Great wisdom here as well….

          “If God didn’t want you to eat animals, then why did he make them out of Meat!”

          Sword