Secret Words (was Re: Hello, former Eckist signing in)

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 1, 2007
      I believe mine was "ZZZZZZ" like the Bumble Bee. I had a vivid lucid
      dream, as well as a vivid imagination at the time. lol Maybe this
      means that I am really The Living Eck Master. Klemp is a Fraud! Follow
      me to freedom from eckankult. <gg>

      Tygerpurr

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "tomleafeater" <tianyue@...> wrote:

      > Okay, pony up, people! Tell us, what was your secret word from the
      > second initiation? It is healing to give up that last little hold on
      > the eckankar illusion!
      >
      > Kent
      >

      > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Tian Yue" <tianyue@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Ha! That's good, revealing your not-so-secret secret word.
      > >
      > > The initator's book has a list of them for the second initiates.
      > I've a copy of the book buried somewhere in storage. My secret word
      > that I received in the second, Huna, is straight from the book.
      > >
      > > I find myself laughing...I remember giving people the second
      > initiation, and having to give them a word. I was determined to get
      > the word from the inner and not from the book. Jeez, I really find
      > myself laughing about this now. I found the strangest words to give
      > people.
      > >
      > > Oh gawd... (I'm really laughing here)....they would give me
      > skeptical looks as if they didn't quite buy into the word I'd given
      > them, and I'd feel like a fool as the initiator, because I thought it
      > was ridiculous, too. One word I gave someone was "anta" and I
      > explained to the man receiving the word, "You know, as in 'Mahanta'
      > but without the first syllable. Your word is 'anta.' " I felt like a
      > complete fool.
      > >
      > > Even I, as an H.I., knew it was silly, but at the time, I blamed
      > myself, not eckankar. I wondered why there was so little training for
      > initiators. I was a very self-honest person, and I knew BS coming out
      > of my mouth when I saw it. I knew these weren't secret words I was
      > giving people. What a weird situation to have to personally struggle
      > with. I think the High Initiates are the most screwed up, self-
      > deluded and exploited people in eckankar.
      > >
      > > Kent

    • colleen
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 1, 2007
        Hi Samorez....

        It's great to "hear" your honest, clear, witty
        communication. Thank you for your candor and insight.

        While you were given your 2nd initiation with Flamma's
        dubious observation of soul leaving the body, I was
        standing by the man whom many suspected would be the
        next "living eck master", marrying him at a Vegas
        wedding service in a marriage which would last for 7
        years. Our sole witness was a dentist who was quite
        enamored with the "teaching". His wedding present was
        dinner. Complicating the gift was my new husband's
        firm vegetarianism...nothing very interesting besides
        meat or fish was available. When I divorced him "Do It
        Yourself Divorce", California style (we didn't have
        much money to fight over) I became "inactive". giving
        myself the gift of experiencing reality outside the
        group. In retrospect, those were bizarre times in
        many ways. Life now is so much more enriching, fun,
        meaningful. I feel a need to say so since we were all
        fed such garbage about what would happen if we left
        "the path". Speaking of ... I recently purchased a CD
        which I highly recommend of a recording made in the
        '70's by Ralph McDonald called "The Path". It's
        African music with a great beat...something I enjoyed
        following my "inactivity".

        Colleen

        --- samorez@... wrote:

        > Tom Flamma gave us our 2nd initiation at the
        > Stardust Hotel at the second or
        > third WW seminar. He was blind at the time. We had
        > our infant son with us and
        > when he cried out Tom said it was because he just
        > left his body. Could be,
        > but I think it had more to do with my wife sticking
        > him with a diaper pin! Ha,
        > I guess if somebody stuck me with one of those
        > vicious things I would leave
        > my body too! LOL. Funny, I can't remember the
        > "word" he gave us. Was it
        > Hu-loy?
        >
        > We got the 3rd from Millie Moore (Workman) at the
        > seminar where Gail handed
        > Darwin the infamous blue carnation. Frankly, I think
        > some rubbing oil and a
        > box of condoms would have been more appropriate!
        > LOL.
        > Now, after the initiation Millie revealed to me that
        > our son "would be a
        > politician of note". He is 37 now, works in the oil
        > business and is a virtual
        > recluse. Bzzzt! What she "saw" was my father who was
        > indeed a politician of
        > note. What she didn't remember is that she knew my
        > father and simply had gotten
        > her wires crossed. Isn't it funny how simply mundane
        > much of these so-called
        > "inner revelations" are?
        >
        > As I was very active in the San Diego Area (an Area
        > Rep we were called back
        > then), I was granted the vaunted 5th initiation in
        > 1972 at the age of 21,
        > performed by none other than the inimitable Patti
        > Simpson. I not only got no
        > bells and whistles, I almost fell asleep. A
        > non-event in the annals of Spiritual
        > Phenomenon!
        >
        > I think my word was......BuuuuuuuuullShhhhhhhhhhhite
        >
        > Carry on, the truth will out...
        >
        > Orez

        This electronic mail transmission may contain privileged,
        confidential and/or proprietary information intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, distribution, copying or disclosure to another person is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.

      • prometheus_973
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 1, 2007
          Hi All,
          I find this real ECK history to be very interesting.
          BTW Colleen, was the name of that dentist Paul
          Schoolcraft? It's been a long time since I've spoken
          to him... maybe nine years. I forget where he told
          me he was then living.

          Do you think Klemp thought that he had a chance
          of being named the LEM in 1971 instead of DG?
          I think he did since he chose not to attend his father's
          funeral and attend the 1971 EWWS instead.

          HK claimed that Flamma made a prophecy or prediction
          to a group of chelas standing around him that the
          next LEM was in the group, and HK was one of them.
          Was your ex also in that infamous group?

          Did any of you know Helen Baird or any of the other
          members of HK's Satsang Class in Vegas? I always
          liked Helen and Millie.

          I'd love to hear more old eckie stories. How's Patti
          Simpson doing... is she in AZ or CA? I wonder, did
          HK pay her off to keep her lips sealed? I must say that
          I loved the San Diego area, but I can see why HK wanted
          to leave California. Too many other psychic and spiritual
          influences on ECKists, and ECKANKAR had to publicly
          report their finances. And, property was cheaper in
          Chanhassen too I would imagine.

          Was anyone ever encouraged to come up with a spiritual
          name or had one suggested to them at any time? There's
          a lot of pressure on ECKists to come up with these things,
          like secret words, and the fantastic inner experiences that
          are shared and in the books. It seems ECKists want to out
          do each other in order to validate their own initiation level.

          Klemp shared/offered his spiritual name of "Z" to Darwin
          some months prior to getting the Rod, and DG suggested
          HK add the WAH in front of it. Have any of you ever noticed
          how ECKists will also change their names. Sometimes it's
          the first or the last or both!

          Prometheus

          colleen wrote:

> [...]
          > > our son "would be a
          > > politician of note". He is 37 now, works in the oil
          > > business and is a virtual
          > > recluse. Bzzzt! What she "saw" was my father who was
          > > indeed a politician of
          > > note. What she didn't remember is that she knew my
          > > father and simply had gotten
          > > her wires crossed. Isn't it funny how simply mundane
          > > much of these so-called
          > > "inner revelations" are?
          > >
          > > As I was very active in the San Diego Area (an Area
          > > Rep we were called back
          > > then), I was granted the vaunted 5th initiation in
          > > 1972 at the age of 21,
          > > performed by none other than the inimitable Patti
          > > Simpson. I not only got no
          > > bells and whistles, I almost fell asleep. A
          > > non-event in the annals of Spiritual
          > > Phenomenon!
          > >
          > > I think my word was......BuuuuuuuuullShhhhhhhhhhhite

        • tomleafeater
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 1, 2007
            Hi Colleen,

            You were an initiator in eckankar. I'm curious about your
            experience in giving initiations. Was the initiator book in
            existence during those years, or was there some other written
            information you used as a guide?

            Kent

            --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, colleen

            __________________________________
            > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who
            know.
            > Ask your question on www.Answers.yahoo.com

          • tygerpurr
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 1, 2007
              --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973"
              <prometheus_973@...> wrote:

[...]

              #####
              I have found passages from the books by Hazzrat Inyat Khan on a more
              western, New Age version of Sufism that are literally pasted into
              eckankar. Having a spiritual name is often encouraged so as to change
              your indentity to fit in with the Kult mindset. I think Klemp may have
              been "inspired" by the readings in these Sufi books, most of them
              written around 1910. Besides Radha Soami and the New Age Sufism and
              all the various orders (not to mention Theosophy), etc., eckankar is
              all just copied or obviously plagiarized. Klemp claiming that he got
              Wah Z from the inner is just ridiculous. He's just as much a scam
              artist con man as the Twitch.
              #####