Re: Paul, Kirpal, bilocation on eBay

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 26, 2006
      Wow someone is selling off a huge amount of vintage Items from L. Ron
      Hubbard / Scientology / Paul Twitchell. Wonder if this person was
      researching Paul Twitchell and the made up cult Eckankar? Maybe
      helped compile the lifted works written by others Paul claimed as
      his? A little pricey for my account, but hey someone might have the
      money to invest! ;-)

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, DAVIDP111@... wrote:

      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&
      > sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130059977318&rd=1&rd=1
      >
      > 1965 issue of Search Magazine on sale ends today with topic of
      Kirpal as

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Sandra" <eckscholar@...> wrote:

        > Wow someone is selling off a huge amount of vintage Items from L. Ron
        > Hubbard / Scientology / Paul Twitchell. Wonder if this person was
        > researching Paul Twitchell and the made up cult Eckankar? Maybe
        > helped compile the lifted works written by others Paul claimed as
        > his? A little pricey for my account, but hey someone might have the
        > money to invest! ;-)

        Gotta be Klemp.He needs to bone up on his vocabulary AND speaking
        presentation. I have to admit, the guy is a complete moron with zero
        charisma from these ECK tapes I stopped listening to. I was laughing so
        hard in the car, I was crying and almost hit a tree.

        Kalf
      • tomleafeater
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 3, 2007
          --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, al_radzik <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Sandra" <eckscholar@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Wow someone is selling off a huge amount of vintage Items from L.
          Ron
          > > Hubbard / Scientology / Paul Twitchell. Wonder if this person was
          > > researching Paul Twitchell and the made up cult Eckankar? Maybe
          > > helped compile the lifted works written by others Paul claimed as
          > > his? A little pricey for my account, but hey someone might have
          the
          > > money to invest! ;-)
          > >

          > Gotta be Klemp.He needs to bone up on his vocabulary AND speaking
          > presentation. I have to admit, the guy is a complete moron with
          zero
          > charisma from these ECK tapes I stopped listening to. I was
          laughing so
          > hard in the car, I was crying and almost hit a tree.
          >
          > Kalf

          This reminds me of a Klemp tape I was listening to long ago in my
          car, back when I was a big shot eckist in Tuscon (heh, heh). I was
          with a friend who was also listening. Klemp was going on and on about
          all the foods he couldn't eat, and his environmental illness. I'm a
          health professional who actually treats people for such problems, so
          these sensitities can be real, but the way Klemp just went on, and
          on, and on, about his problem and all the strange foods he couldn't
          eat, began to take on an aura that was really odd and peculiar. I
          ended up laughing out loud from what he said, and had the impression
          he was a bit looney. Yet here I was, an eckist, involuntarily
          thinking the unthinkable: Klemp is nuts. Have any of you ever had the
          impression Klemp is a wee bit unblanced in that department?

          Hey, don't get me wrong, many(maybe most?)people to some slight
          degree experience emotional or mental problems at some point in their
          lives, and there's absolutely no shame in it. It can be thought of as
          a medical condition that can be treated when necessary.

          But Klemp is supposed to be the Mahanta, the Grand Master of Life
          ITself, God made flesh!

          Go figure.

          Kent
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 5, 2007
            --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "tomleafeater" <tianyue@...>
            wrote:

            > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, al_radzik <no_reply@> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Sandra" <eckscholar@>
            wrote:

            > > > Wow someone is selling off a huge amount of vintage Items from
            L.
            > Ron
            > > > Hubbard / Scientology / Paul Twitchell. Wonder if this person
            was
            > > > researching Paul Twitchell and the made up cult Eckankar?
            Maybe
            > > > helped compile the lifted works written by others Paul claimed
            as
            > > > his? A little pricey for my account, but hey someone might
            have
            > the
            > > > money to invest! ;-)
            > > >

            > > Gotta be Klemp.He needs to bone up on his vocabulary AND
            speaking
            > > presentation. I have to admit, the guy is a complete moron with
            > zero
            > > charisma from these ECK tapes I stopped listening to. I was
            > laughing so
            > > hard in the car, I was crying and almost hit a tree.
            > >
            > > Kalf
            > >

            > This reminds me of a Klemp tape I was listening to long ago in my
            > car, back when I was a big shot eckist in Tuscon (heh, heh). I was
            > with a friend who was also listening. Klemp was going on and on
            about
            > all the foods he couldn't eat, and his environmental illness. I'm
            > health professional who actually treats people for such problems,
            so
            > these sensitities can be real, but the way Klemp just went on, and
            > on, and on, about his problem and all the strange foods he
            couldn't
            > eat, began to take on an aura that was really odd and peculiar. I
            > ended up laughing out loud from what he said, and had the
            impression
            > he was a bit looney. Yet here I was, an eckist, involuntarily
            > thinking the unthinkable: Klemp is nuts. Have any of you ever had
            the
            > impression Klemp is a wee bit unblanced in that department?
            >
            > Hey, don't get me wrong, many(maybe most?)people to some slight
            > degree experience emotional or mental problems at some point in
            their
            > lives, and there's absolutely no shame in it. It can be thought of
            as
            > a medical condition that can be treated when necessary.
            >
            > But Klemp is supposed to be the Mahanta, the Grand Master of Life
            > ITself, God made flesh!
            >
            > Go figure.
            >
            > Kent

            Exactly Kent! Whenever I've have the displeasure of hearing or
            seeing Klemp in concert with his followers, I can't believe the
            substandard value of his speeches. He rambles on and on and never
            once gets across any spiritually charged ideas.
            I remember one where he was introduced ever so humbly by one of his
            people: "Ladies and Gentlemen.............Sri Harold Klemp..the
            Mahanta and Living Eck Master!!!" (Loud cheering)
            Then I hear some paper shuffling and he begins with "Well.....I
            brought my notes on a sticky pad......and........well...........I
            didn't know what I was going to say. (Crowd roars with laughter)
            "I wrote with big letters because I....I think I need new glasses"
            (more cheering).
            This bullshit went on about sticky pads and how they were
            photographing him for promo pictures for about a half hour.......I'm
            waiting and waiting for this clown to start talking about something
            with substance! No dice.
            He sounds like a deer in the headlights, frozen with fear and
            mundane with a vapid look on his face.
            Mahanta my ass. This guy needs an extreme makeover.

            Alf
          • Tian Yue
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 5, 2007

[...]

              Yep, that really sounds familiar! Klemp getting up there and saying the dumbest things, and the dumber it gets, the more people laugh and cheer.

              The last few times I heard him speak, I could hardly sit through the entire lecture. And the books they made out of his talks were pure fluff. Everybody was dutifully reading each one that came out, but I must admit, I couldn't stand them! I used to wonder why they seemed so shallow to me back when I was trying to be an eckist.

              Thanks for the laughs.

              Kent

            • 125
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 6, 2007
                Me too Kent, I wondered if I was the only one that felt like that.

                KS

[...]

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • prometheus_973
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 7, 2007
                  Hi All,
                  Just thought I'd comment on Klemp's nutty seminar talks too.
                  It's a real joke when people fall asleep during his talks and they
                  spin it as - "They're getting it on the Inner" when it's really due
                  to boredom. Or, how about this one - "What HK's saying is on
                  so many different levels that you have to go to a higher one to
                  hear the "real" message." But isn't this what we wanted to hear
                  instead of the true ramblings of the petty everyday nonsense
                  and noise that passes for profound spiritual truths when it's only
                  a distraction and subtle KAL trap. Over and over Klemp just
                  rewraps and repeats what Twitchell put in the Shariyats and
                  Discourses and passes it off as his own new message that is
                  higher in consciousness that Twitchell's ever was. Yet, ECKists
                  believe it because they need to. What I don't get is why spend
                  all that money Flying to Minneapolis, Staying in Pricey Hotels,
                  Food, Shuttle Service, and buying Books, CDs, Pictures, Jewerly,
                  Brochures, etc. to take back home. There's nothing new out there
                  and as HK has stated and Stever repeated -- The written and
                  spoken word is all Mental Plane. So what's the big deal with
                  attending ECK Seminars and hearing words?! What happened
                  to going to the Inner? Yet, on the other hand, sale of these ECK
                  materials is what brings in the big bucks so that makes the
                  Mental word okay--especially for those ECKists who still have
                  a need for empty words and Guidelines.

                  Anyhow, check out the 12/2006 Mystic World Wisdom Notes on
                  ESA and let me know what you think. Klemp's damage control
                  in using the Law of Silence to explain away why an ECK Center
                  seemed "chilly" (negative) and why ECKists weren't warm to a
                  "newcomer" is a real joke.

                  Prometheus