Hi I am new to this group.

  • macmille2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      I recieved a permission letter yesterday...this morning a I wrote you
      all a really important post...urgent to me...and I hope it went
      through...PLease please please let me know if it got through...

      I am just a person seeking guidance, definitely not eckist...spent the
      night on the Inet and found some really awful info about the group...I
      hope my last post got through...because I wanted to share what I found
      and the spirit/mental crisis I went through last night after I read an
      xeckist womans two letters of Harold Klemp...I want to know what others
      think about this...it totally...turned me around...

      I am broken-hearted...I thought that it was the definite path...now I
      am on very shakey grounds after researching...I need some help from
      friends who understand how upset I am about this new enlightenment
      about the eck cult...

      Sincerely and always with respect, macmille2000