Twitchell's plagiarising of Neville.

  • noonday_underground
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      Some of you good people may probably know me from the yahoo group
      dedicated to Neville Goddard, the Barbadian mystic who's writings
      Twitchell plagarised and attributed to Rebazar Tarzs.

      Well, the reason for my posting is that i'm looking for someone who
      has good insite of Eckankar but who's also familiar with the Neville
      material, so as to write an article about it for NevilleGoddard.com

      I'm afriad I can't offer much money, but would be willing to make your
      efforts worth while.

      If you're interested please contact me at

      avme34@...

      or

      noonday_underground@...

      Best wishes!