Fun repost from a.r.e.

  • tomleafeater
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2006
      I seem to have offended some folks with this poem I posted over at
      A.R.E.(one person called me sick, dysfunctional and emotional--guess
      who?) As I see it, this is the typical view some eckists have of PT's
      plagiarism:

      It is fine to steal, some would say,
      The fruits and labors of others.
      The stealing and robbing of others works
      Proves that we all are brothers.

      Take from here, from there, from everywhere
      Like a child in a candy store.
      If it ever seems you are running low,
      Don't worry, there's always more.

      So let us rejoice in thievery,