Yahoo! News Story - Wyoming Plans Another Ferret Release - Yahoo! News

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Sharon (brighttigress@...) has sent you a news article.
      (Email address has not been verified.)
      Personal message:

      Hi Everyone!

      I enjoyed reading this news story this morning - ferrets are just *so* adorable, and I didn't know they were ever endangered! Used to have one, and he was *such* fun, and enjoyed running around the yard with me, playing with the other animals, especially Daisy, my "wild" guinea pig who lived outdoors under the rabbit hutches (for six years!!)and *loved* playing in the snow! Ferrets do this cute "inchworm-hunch" and sort of dance around sideways - they're very playful!!

      Wyoming Plans Another Ferret Release - Yahoo! News

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060502/ap_on_sc/ferret_reintroduction

      Yahoo! News
      http://news.yahoo.com/