Having a Ball With Harold!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      I let my wife hear some of the tapes and she was roaring laughing! She
      hardly knows anything about Eckankar and she kep asking me who this
      guy was and why does he sound like Arnold Stang on Valium? She also
      wanted to know why he doesn't make any sense. After listenening to the
      tapes, I've gotten my "Harold Speak" down pretty well and I'm actually
      thinking of doing a spoof called Bunnies In The Wilderness or
      something. My wife and I were in the car last night and I started in
      with the Lighter Side Of Harji : (paraphrased)

      In a soft and reverential voice I spoke deeply: "Ladies and Gentlemen
      - The Living Eck Master.....Harold Klemp!!!!

      (wild applause)

      (silence and papers shuffling)
      (finally in a sheepish almost frightened voice....)

      "Well, ummm, I was going to bring the sticky pads but decided against
      it so I brough a big piece of paper. I don't know if I'm writing
      bigger now or I have a lot more to say"
      (insane laughter)
      Let's see....ahhh...probably both...
      You know, there was this house once with a chicken, and well, The
      owner was annoyed with the noise so an Eck Master came to her and told
      her to bring in more chickens and well after bringing more chickens
      in, she was aked to bring the whole farm in...She wondered what
      lessson this might teach, so she asked the Mahanta for guidance. He
      said to remove all of the animals except the original
      chicken..............................................................................

      (insane cackling from the audience of Eckbots)

      Well, ahhhhh, I don't know what that story has to do with
      anything...It just came up and it might mean something to all of you.
      Now lets talk about you...You are children of the....(checks his
      paper) Light and Sound.....

      and on and on...

      My wife could hardly drive because I was just making this crap up and
      she said I sounded just like him and well....I'll just have to make my
      own tapes...sticky pads and all!!!!

      Alf