Book review at Amazon

  • ewickings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2006
      As I was reading these book reviews I had a thought and maybe someone else has pointed it out, or my memory from that far back is lacking?  Paul Twit claimed to be the 971st LEM...  didn't he also die in Sept. 1971?  (971)  Or was it Oct. 71....

      How fitting if it was actually 971  ;-)

      Liz
    • Paul Olson
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 28, 2006

        Paul Died on 9/17/1971

        Swordansar

        As I was reading these book reviews I had a thought and maybe someone else has pointed it out, or my memory from that far back is lacking?  Paul Twit claimed to be the 971st LEM...  didn't he also die in Sept. 1971?  (971)  Or was it Oct. 71....

        How fitting if it was actually 971  ;-)

        Liz

      • prometheus_973
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 28, 2006
          Hi Liz,
          It would have been ironic if Paul had unintentionally or
          unconsciously guessed his own Date-Of-Death. Gross and Klemp could
          have spun that also to their advantage since they have even spun and
          distorted the events surrounding Twitch's untimely and unexpected
          death. Actually, his unexpected death is more fitting a con man and
          pseduo godman. However, PT at least gave a shot at doing prophecies -
          even though they were wrong. Klemp doesn't even attemp to use PT's
          Eck-Vidya or even wants to reprint the book!

          BTW I clicked on the amazon address below and was amazed to see
          those reviews! I know that I've written more! LOL!

          Prometheus

          "Paul Olson" wrote:

          Paul Died on 9/17/1971

          Swordansar

          _____

          As I was reading these book reviews I had a thought and maybe
          someone else has pointed it out, or my memory from that far back is
          lacking? Paul Twit claimed to be the 971st LEM... didn't he also
          die in Sept. 1971? (971) Or was it Oct. 71....

          How fitting if it was actually 971 ;-)

          http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A1ZADIQZGSJH0G/104-
          6423780-7207908?_encoding=UTF8

          Liz

          > _____
          >
          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >

          > * Visit your group "eckankartruth
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eckankartruth> " on the web.

          subject=Unsubscribe>

          Service

        • ewickings@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 29, 2006
            In a message dated 3/28/2006 7:07:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, prometheus_973@... writes:
            >Gross and Klemp could have spun that also to their advantage since they have even spun and distorted the events surrounding Twitch's untimely and unexpected
            death.
            Maybe they were so consumed by the "Passing Of The Rod Of Power" supposedly happening during the weekend in Oct marked as eckankrap's spiritual new year, (and Twit's birth day)  Not expecting the Twit would die on them and screw up the whole thing.  They just overlooked the opportunity, and focused on coming up with some phony lie... Twit had been keeping his body alive for a year, after being poisoned. And that BS about Gail having a dream that Twit picked Darwin as his successor.   Did anyone actually see Rubber Tires pass the Rod of Power to Darwin, or was that by inner invite only?  LOL  What a joke.... I can't even imagine how they all kept a straight face!?   Well, at least we were given the blessed privilege of purchasing a cartoon picture of the wonderful event.....

            Actually, his unexpected death is more fitting a con man and
            pseduo godman. However, PT at least gave a shot at doing prophecies -
            even though they were wrong. Klemp doesn't even attemp to use PT's
            Eck-Vidya or even wants to reprint the book!
            I have to laugh about those prophecies by PT.  I had a pocket size booklet of some of his laughable predictions and readings...  even I could come up with better garbage than that.  Prometheus wasn't it you that posted some of those prophecies / predictions / readings over on ESA?  PT reminded me of one of those cheesy circus magic show readers, always would end his readings with....  "I have spoken".  Remind anyone else of the Wizard hiding behind the curtain in the movie "The Wizard of Oz".

            BTW I clicked on the amazon address below and was amazed to see
            those reviews! I know that I've written more! LOL!
            LOL  you're bad....   :-D  I thought they sounded like your style!
          • prometheus_973
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 29, 2006
              Hi Liz,
              Isn't it strange that Twitch only lived to be 61-63 years old and
              that the Greatest of all previous Mahanta's (LOL!), Klemp, has
              health problems. Why can't he be more like Rebazar? Oh, I know...
              that's fiction and this is reality!

              I'll (***) make more comments below.

              ewickings wrote:

              In a message dated 3/28/2006 7:07:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
              prometheus_973@... writes:

              Me: Gross and Klemp could have spun that also to their advantage
              since they have even spun and distorted the events surrounding
              Twitch's untimely and unexpected death.

              LIZ: Maybe they were so consumed by the "Passing Of The Rod Of
              Power" supposedly happening during the weekend in Oct marked as
              eckankrap's spiritual new year, (and Twit's birth day) Not expecting
              the Twit would die on them and screw up the whole thing. They just
              overlooked the opportunity, and focused on coming up with some phony
              lie... Twit had been keeping his body alive for a year, after being
              poisoned. And that BS about Gail having a dream that Twit picked
              Darwin as his successor. Did anyone actually see Rubber Tires pass
              the Rod of Power to Darwin, or was that by inner invite only? LOL
              What a joke.... I can't even imagine how they all kept a straight
              face!? Well, at least we were given the blessed privilege of
              purchasing a cartoon picture of the wonderful event.....

              *** I'm curious about the Passing of the Rod of Eck Power by Rubber
              Tires or Rebazar Tarzs to Gross. Why didn't Twitchell pass the "ROD"
              to Gross?! The Eck LexiCon states that the Rod of Eck Power is
              passed by the outgoing LEM/Mahanta! This doesn't mean that the
              LEM/Mahanta has to be in a physical body... right?! So, where was
              Twitch? Didn't Gross (not Rebazar) pass the "ROD" to Klemp? Sure he
              did! BTW no one has (really) seen Rebazar in the physical. If he was
              real he would speak to Eckists at Eck seminars! BTW what ever
              happened to that picture (by Diane Stanley?) of the passing of the
              ROD to Gross? Didn't the picture show Twitch in a blue shirt
              standing there with his other phoney masters?

              ***BTW, remember, Klemp thought that he had a shot at the Top Dog
              position and went to the '71 EWWS instead of to his own father's
              funeral. He quoted Jesus by saying that the dead can bury the dead.
              Anyway, this was HK's excuse for not being there for his mother and
              other family members. Klemp, of course, took the quote out of
              context because Jesus was letting the disciple know that He wouldn't
              be with them much longer and that the disciple needed more
              instruction and to be there for all of the events to unfold in order
              to be better prepared to spread the word. In Klemp's case, his
              master (PT) had already died... so what was his excuse except to
              shake Darwin's hand!

              Me: Actually, his unexpected death is more fitting a con man and
              pseduo godman. However, PT at least gave a shot at doing prophecies -
              even though they were wrong. Klemp doesn't even attemp to use PT's
              Eck-Vidya or even wants to reprint the book!

              LIZ: I have to laugh about those prophecies by PT. I had a pocket
              size booklet of some of his laughable predictions and readings...
              even I could come up with better garbage than that. Prometheus
              wasn't it you that posted some of those prophecies / predictions /
              readings over on ESA? PT reminded me of one of those cheesy circus
              magic show readers, always would end his readings with.... "I have
              spoken". Remind anyone else of the Wizard hiding behind the curtain
              in the movie "The Wizard of Oz".

              ***Yes, I posted some of Twitchell's "prophecies/predictions" over
              on Eckankar Survivors Anonymous (ESA). I found some listed in "The
              Difficulties of Becoming the Living ECK Master" and more in "What
              The Seers Predict For 1971" by Brad Steiger and Warren Smith.
              Chapter 20 (in Steiger's book) is titled, "Paul Twitchell--
              Foreseeing the Future with the ECK-Vidya." Twitchell would sometimes
              take an obscure comment or finding from a back-page article or from
              a magazine and then make a prediction "as if" he was the original
              source. Usually, however, he wasn't even in the ball park! After
              all, PT couldn't even (consciously) predict his own death! The
              (unconscious) irony was that PT chose to become the 971th LEM and
              died in 9/71. Twitch should have chosen to make himself the 907th
              LEM and, therefore, might still be alive today! LOL! On the other
              hand, I wonder why Klemp avoids making predictions or prophecies...
              when he claims to be "A Modern Prophet!" LOL! Perhaps Harry's next
              book can be titled, "Predictions of a Modern Prophet" by Harold (I
              Have Spoken!) Klemp. <smile>

              Me: BTW I clicked on the amazon address below and was amazed to see
              those reviews! I know that I've written more! LOL!

              LIZ: LOL you're bad.... :-D I thought they sounded like your
              style!

              ***Did you like the reviews of the coffee machine and phones too?
              How about that comment to Anya? <chuckles> You really thought that
              was me?

              Prometheus