e-Bay

  • ewickings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2006
      Hey just for fun I pulled up what is currently being sold on e-Bay under eckankar.  I don't know the individual selling this item "Letters to Gail 3", but it is currently going for $197 copyright 1990 so must be edited? So far someone going by huchanhassen is high bidder....  LOL must be someone from the Org!

      Disclaimer:  I do not profit by sharing this info, as I am in no way connected to the individual selling this item!  Just passing on info someone might be interested in.  I personally wouldn't pay that much.....   ;-P

      Liz
    • tomleafeater
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2006
        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, ewickings@... wrote:

        > Hey just for fun I pulled up what is currently being sold on
        e-Bay under
        > eckankar. I don't know the individual selling this item "Letters
        to Gail 3",
        > but it is currently going for $197 copyright 1990 so must be
        edited? So far
        > someone going by huchanhassen is high bidder.... LOL must
        be someone from the
        > Org!
        >
        > Disclaimer: I do not profit by sharing this info, as I am in no
        way
        > connected to the individual selling this item! Just passing on
        info someone might
        > be interested in. I personally wouldn't pay that much..... ;-P
        >
        > Liz

        Hmm. I have boxes of old eck books....first editions. Maybe
        someday I'll see what I can fetch. Heh, heh. Wouldn't that be
        poetic justice? My eck books giving me a return on my
        investment? For now, though, I'm keeping them as a resource
        for the occasional need to use in rebutting the nonsense on
        a.r.e., which I sometimes drop into to seee what's happening
        there. I wonder what the initiator's handbook would fetch....

        Leaf

      • ewickings@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2006
          In a message dated 3/24/2006 10:13:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tianyue@... writes:

          >I wonder what the initiator's handbook would fetch....
          Depends on what you want to accomplish.  Sharing the super secret words that are listed in the initiators book to the public would be a good start!  Those super secret words that are supposedly gotten on the inner by the initiator. Those same words each and everyone else has....  mix them up a little and the odds are still pretty good if some of us here shared....

          well let's just say the KLUMPtomaniac might have *huchanassen* snatch it up (the sky is the limit) to keep those poor cult borg members from finding out the truth!   ;-)
        • Trey Koehler
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 31, 2007
            Does anyone have Letters to Gail 3 - Year 1 and 2 for sale? Thanks!