Re: Temporary postal clerk - the "original" :-)

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 13, 2006
      Does anyone else think it's a bit odd and even unlikely that three regular employees were off at the same time? Next time I'm at the post office I'm going to ask if this is ever likely to happen.   Unless Suggie set this all up as a "test" for Joanie, part of her training to become the FLEM!!  <gg>

       Have to laugh, some weeks back I had to mail a package and the clerk was just *so* exceptionally nice, cheerful, helpful, etc., - I told him he sounded like a recording because he *did* sound like he was reading from a script and doing it *very* well, and his grin just got bigger and he said "Thank you!! I really try to!!"

      Does everyone remember how the cult said our "vibes" would attract crowds in public places? So I'd often stop in the store on the way home from work, all the lines empty when I'd walk in, and full when I checked out. Usually I don't mind waiting in line - it's part of life, and sometimes I have good yaks with other waiters, or fun with little kids - like, I carried around a foam clown-nose in my purse and I'd pop it on, especially when kids were crying.  But sometimes I just did *not* feeling like being a "channel for Spirit"!   And one day it hit me, those long lines weren't poor spiritless alien heathen non-eckists who were just starving for a teensy glimpse of all that "light" I was carrying around, they were just like me and stopping at the store on the way home from work.

      Oh - check out http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=eckankar - I haven't been able to view this video yet with my computer, might have to go elsewhere to see it.   Don't know if this was "announced" anywhere, haven't been to a.r.e. for probably over a month and to be honest, I may not ever have time again but I'll try, so if anyone's reading there and comes across anything really "good", feel free to send it to me or repost it here!

      Have a great week, everyone!

    • ewickings@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 13, 2006
        In a message dated 3/13/2006 6:28:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, brighttigress@... writes:
        Does anyone else think it's a bit odd and even unlikely that three regular employees were off at the same time? Next time I'm at the post office I'm going to ask if this is ever likely to happen.   Unless Suggie set this all up as a "test" for Joanie, part of her training to become the FLEM!!  <gg>
        Hi Sharon,

        Glad you mentioned the odd thing about Harji's GONE Postal Story!  Sometimes I wish I had endless hours to play on the computer, but I don't, so I am behind in a lot of Eckankrap bashing!

        Wanted to mention, my husband's Cousin is the retired Post Master in our area. And you might find it pretty obvious that NO there wouldn't be Three Temporary Postal Workers working on the very same day (not even during a major holiday!)....  with no Normal workers there to supervise.  They have vacation guidelines just like any other business. And sure someone could suddenly become ill and cause the office to run with NO EXPERIENCED NORMAL WORKER there... yet there is the little missing key about the fact that the USPS doesn't just pull some dumb shit off the street to fill a temp position!  And if needed they will send in someone from another branch, usually someone with half a brain! So to answer *What are the chances of Three Temp Postal Workers* being there when FLEM shows up for a package.....   NOT LIKELY! SO all you eckies shouldn't even try to rationalize the *well maybe* scenarios!   And what about that arrogant Temp Postal Clerk that asked for her ID?   LOL  how freaking arrogant of the FLEM to assume she doesn't have to provide ID to pick up a package,  errr I mean show her ID first so the Postal Clerk won't have to walk all the way to the storage area, get the package, then find out this FLEM might not have an ID.   Look, for as long as I have been using our USPS, I have always been asked for my ID before retrieving a package.  And this was long before 911 / or Homeland Security.  I used to work for DoD and believe me there was strict guidelines in place even as far back as when I started working for them at the rip ol age of 19 in 1979.... Nothing so different from USPS!  I'll even tell you something else, even though I am friends with the current Post Master at our local branch, he still asks for my ID before he will go in the back to pick out my package.  WHY, because that is the LAW of the land....  and how would it look if this guy didn't ask me, and someone else was standing there and saw this?   Come on people.... are you that freaking STUPID that you can't see Klump for the fabricator that he is?

        Ever since that stupid Postal story came out, can you imagine those poor USPS workers in Chanhassan getting the nasty glares from those eck thugs?  How dare they treat their beloved FLEM that way.  As a side note, my daughter sent a package to her grandma which is distributed in the Chanhassan PO, and it took a couple extra days to be delivered than usual. SO I got to hear this very one sided Temporary Postal Clerk story from her, and just how *lousy* their Post Office Service is there.  Hey if that was all I had to worry about in a day.......
      • prometheus_973
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 13, 2006
          Hello to Everyone,
          It is strange that there were THREE "fill-ins" on the front counter
          that day and that the NORMAL clerks weren't there. Maybe the NORMAL
          clerks went to a Postal Seminar, or to a local Eck Intro, or took a
          tour of the Temple and had the temps fill-in? : ) Anyway, it's
          interesting that the FLEM or COLEM (Joanie) mentions the number
          THREE and then disregards the "spiritual" significance of the number
          THREE for Eckists! And, that her husband with the "higher
          consciousness" (LOL!), the LEM/Mahanta, would overlook this as well!

          Isn't it also so strange (or not) that they both overlooked the ID
          thing and the secular postal regulations (law) or "guidelines" for
          showing an ID PRIOR to looking for a package! AND then they overlook
          the Spiritual (Eck) LAW OF ECONOMY! How'd that happen?! Perhaps it
          was a set up and TEST! "There Are No Normal People Here" is quite a
          WAKE-UP statement as well! I really feel that this story is a
          REVELATION for Eckists! Klemp's focus was to belittle a postal
          clerk, that was perceived to have been rude to a 9th initiate and
          wife of the Godman of Chanhassen, and to push the idea of more and
          better SERVICE onto the backs of his Volunteer Vahana Army (VVA).
          These are the TWO reasons that Klemp lost his focus: 1.) Anger and
          Vanity as to what happened to Joan; 2.) Attachment, Greed and Lust
          for Power and Money that is established through the stability and
          growth of the outer org through volunteer service.

          By the way, I did view the 1999 David Lane video and would have
          liked to have seen the entire lecture as well!

          Prometheus