Re: Digest Number 1211

  • Buzz Off
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2006
      ~I thank you all for taking the trip with me. God bless you all.~ Beltz

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "violinmike2002"
      <violinmike2002@...> wrote:

      <snip>

      Nice post, Mike. I enjoyed your thoughtful ruminations. It appears the
      veil is beginning to lift for you. The travelling should be lighter
      from here on.

      I like that picture of klump in the shithouse, too. It suggests to me
      he's gathering more material for the shariyat 3. The faithful have
      been waiting a long, long time.

      -Charlie- :-)
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2006
        Hi Everyone!

        First of all - for Liz & anyone else with little ones, check out:
        http://www.magickeys.com/books/index.html

        I started out showing my grandson, Codybear, some adorable animal
        photos in my email, and now whenever he visits he starts yelling
        "animals"!! I was looking for interesting websites to try to avoid
        the Cookie Monster letter game <gg>, and this looks like a good one!

        It's so amazing how he so quickly "got" that the mouse controlled the
        arrow, and at 18 months he can actually maneuver the mouse pretty well
        to send the cursor where he wants it to go! Kids definitey *are* born
        with a computer gene!!

        Just wanted to share this before I forgot.

        But mostly, I popped in here to tell everyone, *do not* miss "Grizzly
        Man" on Discovery - it's on tonight! Ohmigod, it's *so* awesome!!
        First of all, just the incredible scenery is worth it - I have a
        "thing" for Alaska, a long-ago dream was to "homestead" there.
        Anyway, for some odd reason, it sort of connected with the whole e-
        kult thing for me but I'm not going to go on a long ramble about it.

        I'm laughing here, because anyone who's been familiar with me for a
        long time knows how incredibly prolific I used to be. Hard to believe
        I've sort of run out of things to say! Well, not really - but I just
        don't feel like saying them until I'm doing it for the website.
        Sometimes I'll get started writing something, either for here, email,
        or another group - Eckankar Survivors Anonymous is *great*!! But I'm
        rarely able to finish anything, and this past week I've been "blessed"
        24/7 with my niece's 8-month-old daughter, which gives me another good
        excuse to ignore the computer, except I'm missing FreeCell!

        Arrghhh...love the little sweetie, but she just woke up & I gotta go -
        I'd forgotten how busy those little ones keep you when you're the
        "mom"!! I much prefer being the Grammy, it doesn't interfere with
        naps & couch potatohood! <gg>

        Well...I was planning on a few more comments but they'll have to wait!

        Hugs!!

        Sharon

        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Buzz Off" <lemrag3@...> wrote:

        > ~I thank you all for taking the trip with me. God bless you all.~
        Beltz

        > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "violinmike2002"
        > <violinmike2002@> wrote:
        >
        > <snip>
        >
        > Nice post, Mike. I enjoyed your thoughtful ruminations. It appears
        the
        > veil is beginning to lift for you. The travelling should be lighter
        > from here on.
        >
        > I like that picture of klump in the shithouse, too. It suggests to
        me
        > he's gathering more material for the shariyat 3. The faithful have
        > been waiting a long, long time.
        >
        > -Charlie- :-)

      • Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 22, 2006

          > PS - Hey Tommyboy, if you and anyone else finds the new homepage
          photo
          > offensive - GOOD!!! C'mon, it's obviously *not* Klemp - he's no
          > doubt got really skinny scrawny legs, paler than dead catfish belly.

          Obviously *not* Klemp because we all know he is using a bed Pan;
          cleaned out by Miss Joan the only female to be lifted to FLEM status by
          the mythical godman of the universe and eckankrap...
          Elizabeth