Links Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2005
      My favorite & absolutely honest guru has moved!!! This is a good one
      I usually forget when current cult members ask...what next? <gg>

      http://tinyurl.com/6dsoz

      This true Master is constantly evolving, so check frequently for
      updates!! I just ordered a case of his latest offering, brought from
      the highest GodWorlds!!! See: http://tinyurl.com/dvrkj

      And, for those who are interested in more info on Joe Sykes, I just
      found one of the legal docs I'd uploaded but never "published" before
      the rest of my Sykes material was "lost" on an old hard drive.
      Looking over it quickly, I don't think the whole thing is there.
      See: http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/eckankarsurvivors/sykeslegl.html

      His account of his cult experience is at:
      http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/eckankarsurvivors/sykes.html

      Have a great week, everyone!