Re: Hi! I'm new here!

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 29, 2005
      Thank you for the welcomes! I got your humor Pato... BTW, I also shy
      away from religions, but not the sound(as in solid, no eck pun
      intended)teachings that most are based on. My girlfriend is a
      Unitarian, the most inclusive church I've ever been exposed to. They
      celebrate their differences with each other. A typical service might
      have Christian, Pagan and Humanist teachings one-after-the-other.
      But, post-eckankar, I'm very shy of joining any organization, no
      matter how loving and open-minded.

      Peace

      Michael
    • pato
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2005
        Cheers Michael,
               Nice to see my humor isn`t drying up and my spelling is still disgraceful! lol.
        It is nice to converce and debate if one is in the right frame of mind for it.I in particular have been through a phase where i tried to find the answers like most people have and to be honest it got very complicated and yet very simple as well.The more I looked the less I saw,I can only go of my personal experiences now and that is my validity to life.Yet I can also connect at times with other peoples philosophies amd experiences when it relates to mine.I try and be open minded and see religion as the relationship of a person with his or hers surroundngs-their connection with the whole.
          The way I see it a coin is a coin if you toss it up and it lands on either heads or tails.I just watch out myself for where all the money goes.LOL I love creating things and just love letting things flow.I hate typing lol but hey we have to communicate, can only still only type with one finger  lol.I`ve not really been really posting on here for a while but hold the sight dear to me.It`s a reminder how far i`ve come even though where I`m going I don`t really know other than 6ft below  lol

        Anyway it`s back to doing somemore video editing,I`ve finished the video song I set out to do.the title is -Tomorrow by Salif keita and its perfect for me.Its was in the film of Ali with Will Smith if anyone remembers............Just before his fight with George Foreman when he was jogging around and training in africa and came upon a hut with pictures.now who says you need to understand a language to appreciate a song? lol A friend who lost her mother showed me a poem she wrote and the song came to mind-all i need to do now is read out the poem before the video song-my mike is working and I have permission to use the poem.

        Michael hope you have fun, its a cool site,it baptised me to really see Eckankar for wat it really was.

        Peace bro

        Pato  a Creator  lol