Re: [eckankartruth] Oh liz google earth

  • pato
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2005
      Almost forgot,Google earth is wonderful for kids to play with,you can actualy plot locations with symbols and let it fly automatically from one destations to many.It found my home town Oguta for me with a bit of help from me,lol.the gey areas are well defined even to the streets and its being upgraded on a monthly basis so im told.It has alot of potential
         I got a crack (something to make it work)  free on the net for the pro version which has a video recording feature.Well in church at the funeral my eldest brother read out the life and time of my dad as well as places he had been to,this was recorded on video tape which i converted to my Pc hardrive using Pinnacle studios 9 plus.wat I want to do is record old the places my dad as gone to and super impose it with my brother talking in the church.Just sort of upgrade the video,make it more modern and people will now the locations after watching the whole thing on a dvd.thats another project I have think i can do that in 5 hrs tops, I hope lol

      Hugs  Pato