Start the week with a giggle!!

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2005
      Dear Tide Detergent Co.:

      I'm writing to say what an excellent product you have! I've used it
      all through my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best.
      Now that I'm in my 50s, I find it even better! In fact, about a month
      ago,
      I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate &
      uncaring
      husband started to berate me about how clumsy I was & generally
      started being a pain in the neck. One thing led to another and
      somehow I ended up with a lot of blood on my
      white blouse. I tried to get the stain out using a bargain detergent,
      but it just wouldn't come out. After a quick trip to the supermarket,
      purchased a bottle of liquid Tide with bleach alternative, & to my
      surprise & satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the
      stains
      came out so well that the detective who came by yesterday told me that
      the DNA tests on my blouse were negative!

      Then my attorney called and said that I would no longer be considered
      suspect in the disappearance of my husband. What a relief! Going
      through
      menopause is bad enough without being involved in a police
      investigation!
      I thank you, once again, for having such a great product.

      Well, gotta go. I have to write a letter to the Hefty bag people,
      another
      wonderful product.

      Sincerely,

      A Happy Consumer
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2005
        And don't forget the Toro Company who makes woodchippers!

        Alf

        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon" <brighttigress@y...>