Re: [eckankartruth] Digest Number 1145

  • Thomas Bennett
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2005

      Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 12:19:20 -0000

      From: " Sharon " <brighttigress@...>

      Subject: Re: Web sites (and visit to e-kult intro!)

      Sharon wrote:

      “. . .the HI held up & distributed the cult's "god worlds chart" and said that the "awm" (mispronunciation of "om" or "aum") could only get you to the mental place, but hu took you to the god-worlds. . . . e-kult's version of the god-worlds charts was just one of *many* out there, and Twitch had made some changes in the chart, which he got from his previous "paths" - just like MSIA has made some changes in their version.”

      A “god worlds chart” is only a diagram of a higher space mapped onto a two-dimensional surface. There are n-factorial possible orientations as a function of dimensions (i.e., the simplest number of instructions needed to locate an observer in that space).

      The eckentrail’s chart is only a species of possible mappings of “reality land” onto two-space. Each person has a soul map or mastership embedded within them. Reaching that content, is what is facilitated by enlightened beings (or watching Dorito commercials).

      Everybody who has ever gone fishing knows that a road map “collapses” information about topography onto two dimensions. “Higher” and “lower” assumptions of a god worlds chart, are artifacts of forcing a greater reality onto smaller one.

      They are misleading, and people get impatient and give up at exactly the last possible moment before throwing the chart out the window. Then enlightment comes.

      In four dimensions, reality bears a holographic relationship with itself, is non-local, and multiply connected (depending on the selected geometry), and gives people the effect of symbolism and resonance across ordinary limits of time and space.

      In five dimensions, one seems in control of everything that happens, however, with an important proviso, that one is unable to control (a three-dimensional concept) everything or rationalize a meaningful pattern at the same time.

      That’s why many people say enlightenment comes with letting go or being non-attached.

      Thus, you can’t make your reality do your bidding, from a higher space to a lower space, without tripping yourself up with the inevitable pay-back of becoming the effect, somewhere else, of your own manipulations.

      Many of enlightened Zen teachers of olden times had a student, or two, with a few missing teeth or missing fingers, from that one. Enlightenment was swift.

      Karma, is a classical idea like compensation in physics. In reality, everybody makes it into heaven, and shouldn’t worry about suffering here on earth, because it doesn’t make sense to believe in the consequences of one’s thoughts or actions, when there is no perfect map.

      Or, rather, there is no map in three dimensions without a dwindling dollar and rising gas prices.

      Form is reiterated in space and time, whatever your symbols or religion, only because effects reiterate themselves through us. Release those things, and new things become possible, like re-finding your religion in tea cup on a Saturday morning.

      That’s all the control we have, and is why somebody once said simply, love one another.

      The familiar Hermetic axioms, “As Above, So Below,” and “As Within, So Without,” relay detail missing from literal-minded maps of miracles and OBE’s.

      Think of your favorite ‘map’ (or anti-map), therefore, as being inter-penetrated by an impulse toward self-actualization.

      The rest should follow in accordance with the Truth we are working from out the window.

      T.C.

      Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
    • l2eigh
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2005
        Hi Thomas:
        How are you? Have you ever run into a good meditation
        mandala (or made one for yourself)? I believe they're used to
        internalize the space being described on the... paper (whatever) with
        all the elements that are being described there and all the
        relationships they have to one another.

        -- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Bennett