Re: [eckankartruth] Digest Number 1045

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2005
      Hi Sword!

      Yep, it's been pretty quiet here! I just popped over
      to the ET website and was a bit surprised to find that
      the last post here was on 3/9 - I thought it had been
      sitting there for a lot longer! Been thinking about
      responding, but just don't feel like it, to be honest.
      <gg> I've addressed the issue of those very
      deceptive "ecksperiences" before, and don't feel like
      doing it again until I'm doing it for the new website.
      Someone who wants & needs to believe in what they
      believe in is going to stay that way until they're
      willing and able to consider all the possibilities.

      And lately I've been ignoring a lot of my email, too.

      Have to laugh, though - it *never* occurred to me that
      some people might not like wind chimes! Maybe I'm
      tone deaf. But I *do* believe at least part of the
      reason I love windchimes is because when I was a kid &
      my mother joined the Jehovah's Witnesses, along with a
      million other things, wind chimes were considered
      possibly "demonic". I also remember discussions about
      what constituted mutilating the body and their saying
      maybe you could get away with one ear piercing if you
      were already pierced, but anything more would most
      likely land you in that lake of fire! <gg> If I had
      it to do all over again, I would've been happy with
      piercing for two pairs of earrings. Anymore, it's too
      much of a nuisance to wear *any* earrings, let alone
      four pairs!

      I'm not making much progress on getting settled &
      organized, to be honest. Mostly I'm just enjoying
      "being". <gg> And "being" is just *so* wonderful
      when there's absolutely nothing "ecky" in it!!

      So...that's about all I have to say right now!

      Hugs!