Re: [eckankartruth] Digest Number 1043

  • Thomas Bennett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2005

      Can I have a chance to speak? I had extensive experiences with Paul Twitchell in dreams. These experiences were of temples and the big book and soul records but eventually defied description. I was fully awake in these dreams. I could recall myself and events of the waking life I thought I had awakened from. Then I'd return to my bed in the morning with a feeling of something undefinable and uplifting. It was a feeling of the presence of God. During the day I'd never even heard of Twitchell or eckankar. At night I couldn�t wait to return to those worlds. Some of these experiences were so extraordinary, and impacted me so greatly, they affected me for days. There was a whole series in which I was allowed to explore a dream world on my own with dream friends. I would wake up in the sweats, the experiences were often terrifying, but in its conclusion it was extraordinary. I often talked to family and friends about it. I thought these travels were not like any dreams I had ever heard of. I dreamed with people I met later in life. That series finished, I was finally accompanied to the soul world and it was absolutely beyond description. The experience probably led me to eckankar, but none of its literature could match the experiences I had. I then realized the literature was escapist fantasy, and I turned to TV, where I am now free to move about the country.

      Do you Yahoo!?