Re: [eckankartruth] Re: Digest Number 896

  • pato
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 19 7:44 AM
      Thanks All,

      Some nice replies and I will again state that I honestly wish I am wrong. I just can`t help think how authentic and ideal it was for him to bring up the Nine silent ones.How he had intelligently twisted his story to make it more real and attractive to Eckists.It would be extremely hard to prove him wrong because afterall we all know that Eckankar has been stained by lies.One thing I am 100% sure is he knows alot more than he lets on.Highly intelligent and seem as though he tries to capitalise on the vulnerability of people who have left Eckankar.He`s good and good people tell you what you want to hear. (I have read some of his questions and answers).Is he a Lawyer? a guess.

      Maybe he was just telling the truth! Like Harold was?from my point of view I know where I would put my money.

      Not everyone can try and live in a more independent way,some of us still need to lean onto some other beliefs and I feel it is those people I am more concerned for.I think alot of people will take what they need from it and leave the rest with a smile (like a person having to have a quick fling before finaly seperating from their partner-LOL.) you know what I mean.

      I don`t know how to post on his site but would love a dialogue with him.( In my previous life I was a member of the KGB.-LOL.).

      The good thing about choice is it is for each individual to take and it`s a wonderful gift to be appreciated and also helps us as a tool for learning.What would I do without it?So who ever or whatever Ford is,bottom line,we are all going to still learn and evolve.

      But for now let me turn to the positive and say that he has helped many leave Eckankar and monitor the situation-it would be even better if I could monitor his bank account!

      If I am wrong then it`s only fair of me to give an undisclosed amount of money to charity,for my stupidity.So if anyone can prove me wrong with facts,i`m listening and I also have the patience to wait with my money safely in the bank.Let`s see if I have to declare myself bankrupt or not.LOL.

      I really think that people can be more sharper if they just sit down and imagine what they would have to do to start their own cult.It is so easy and maybe then, one mite become even more alert than me.

      A Tip-The Sweetest things in life free.

      Pato-Sliding of the fence and still not Charging. not yet!. LOL

    • pato
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 19 10:19 AM
        Someone who read my post under the name of mail@... just tried to send me an e-mail with a virus under the title- thanks.
        How sad,I presume the person is a member of this group,if you can`t debate your point then I would advise you to get a life.

        Thanks for your efforts and I will recommend you are given another initiation in the department of stupidy.

        PATO-WITH A SMILE-thinking of reformating his pc.