Starting Over

  • maya2846@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      Good Morning,

      Starting Over -- do we really start over or simply move on? The
      viewpoint I take is like that of growing out of a part of jeans or
      moving out of a viewpoint I no longer find valid for my life.

      I do feel and would like to have a 'group' or something in which I
      can share my feelings and have input from others from their viewpoint
      on life and its purpose. I had been doing this while an Eckist
      however I shared those investigation only with the select Eckists
      whom I knew were (in my mind) more open to variations/viewpoints of
      truth or spiritual happenings.

      Moving On or Staring Over has been for me:
      First: Disbelieve that those questions and 'stuff' on the shelve
      that had bothered me had in fact substance.
      Second: A need to be honest with the community why I left and
      annouce my leaving publicly. Silence to me serves the status quo and
      I could not do that.
      Third: There has been a vaccum of sorts. However there needs to
      be a vaccum so there is space for other things to enter. Thus my
      seeking has been seeking inner peace about my moves and accept that
      whatever 'IT' is will unfold in its own time.
      Fourth: I have sought out groups like this one to share with
      others their viewpoints and views. I have found this very helpful
      and healing.

      Until Later

      Love * Laugh, Live Life in the Moment.

      Maya