Re: They're Back!

  • ran1100@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 5, 2001
      Greetings ET folks!
      I originally left eckankar due to the discomfort I would experience
      after deep contemplation about a discourse chapter I'd just read. It
      is hard to explain but the energy would be one of "something is
      amiss". Understand that eventually I did not read the last few or so
      discourses that were delivered to my house. Threw'em in the trash!
      After I sent in my intent to resign, I recieved the organization's
      block letter about having to wait so many (8?) months to rejoin if I
      so choose. If I returned, I would have to start over. GD, hell, I
      threw that piece of garbage away. To me it seemed that even to the
      very end ole hk is a control freak. But even after this had past I
      would often wonder why I felt the way I did. Maybe the teachings were
      correct maybe I was the problem. But if so, then why not the
      uplifting messages as in the early days, why the change in theme? It
      seemed it (discourses) became more an issue about the cult and its
      leader and HIs rather than intent focus of energy on God-realization.
      But despite my thoughts on these issues the one issue always
      manifested in my mind more often than any others and that issue was
      the chela had the problem,but the organization was okay. But
      something happened that was a blessing in my life.
      I do not have a degree in psychology, but what helped me to
      understand the previous two years discomfort was an event that
      happened three months after I resigned. A friend of mine, David, whom
      Sharon knows only by eMail took me to the local university and he
      showed me Raphael's critique of Harold's discourses. As Raphael
      explained paragraph by paragraph, I began to understand the reasons
      for my discomfort after contemplation. Unkowingly, I was internalizing
      Klemp's subtle psychic crap within my subconscious and after coming
      back from contemplation would feel the effects but, yet, not able to
      put into words what I was experiencing. Although Klemp encourages a
      healthy self esteem in public talks and books, these discourse writ
      have the opposite effect. Explains why I see HIs who rarley
      smile...Hmmm.
      Randy

    • seraphim279@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 5, 2001
        --- In eckankartruth@y..., ran1100@y... wrote:
        A friend of mine, David, whom
        > Sharon knows only by eMail took me to the local university and he
        > showed me Raphael's critique of Harold's discourses. As Raphael
        > explained paragraph by paragraph, I began to understand the reasons
        > for my discomfort after contemplation. Unkowingly, I was
        internalizing
        > Klemp's subtle psychic crap within my subconscious and after coming
        > back from contemplation would feel the effects but, yet, not able
        to put into words what I was experiencing.

        Yo Randy! Raphael contacted me after a few posts I put on
        a.r.e. about "The Conan Connection" it seems that Paul
        Twitchell was a fan of Robert E. Howard the writer who
        invented Conan the Barbarian... I pointed out that PT used
        lots of words from Howard's books like "zuagirs" and the
        "Hyperborean Age"... too many words and phrases in fact
        to be a mere coincidence.....
        Also I identify strongly with, at times, not being able
        to put into words just what I'm experiencing whether good
        or ill... I know well the vague, elusive feeling that
        "something" is wrong and it's always wonderful to hear
        from someone who knows just what you're talking about!
        Raphael was and probably still is an HI who stayed in the org
        to do in-depth investigative work.... I have no idea who
        he is or where he went or what he's doing now..
        -Yo Bud
        -Larry
      • ran1100@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 23 , Jun 5, 2001
          --- In eckankartruth@y..., seraphim279@y... wrote:
          > --- In eckankartruth@y..., ran1100@y... wrote:
          > A friend of mine, David, whom
          > > Sharon knows only by eMail took me to the local university and he
          > > showed me Raphael's critique of Harold's discourses. As Raphael
          > > explained paragraph by paragraph, I began to understand the
          reasons
          > > for my discomfort after contemplation. Unkowingly, I was
          > internalizing
          > > Klemp's subtle psychic crap within my subconscious and after
          coming
          > > back from contemplation would feel the effects but, yet, not able
          > to put into words what I was experiencing.
          >
          > Yo Randy! Raphael contacted me after a few posts I put on
          > a.r.e. about "The Conan Connection" it seems that Paul
          > Twitchell was a fan of Robert E. Howard the writer who
          > invented Conan the Barbarian... I pointed out that PT used
          > lots of words from Howard's books like "zuagirs" and the
          > "Hyperborean Age"... too many words and phrases in fact
          > to be a mere coincidence.....
          > Also I identify strongly with, at times, not being able
          > to put into words just what I'm experiencing whether good
          > or ill... I know well the vague, elusive feeling that
          > "something" is wrong and it's always wonderful to hear
          > from someone who knows just what you're talking about!
          > Raphael was and probably still is an HI who stayed in the org
          > to do in-depth investigative work.... I have no idea who
          > he is or where he went or what he's doing now..
          > -Yo Bud
          > -Larry
          >
          >-Yo Larry! Could it be ? Do you suppose ? I mean to write that there
          was a time when I had hoped that a new master would ascend to the
          throne, rid the Vairagi program a.k.a eckankar of its Kalistic agents
          and elevate eckankar to a spiritual level as never before.
          At one time, Paul wrote something about even if the Kal Niranjan were
          to be successful with having its agent as lem the cycle would not
          last for very long. it was during that time that I thought Paul was
          talking/writing eckvidya and the prophesy was fufilled when the
          klempster took over. But as with everything else I was only cultic
          dreaming according to cultic programming. But suppose Raphael has the
          faith that a new Master of the true order will correct things.
          J.Johnson of Path of the Masters mentions the Vairagis of India at
          page 496 and I can't remember the other page so they do exist, but
          Twitch dropped the s letter and concoted his own mastership. During
          Paul's transition two visions were popularly known for many years,
          one was Paul leaving in a ball or sphere of bright light, the other
          was Paul being lead away in chains, similar to the way a hardened
          felon is chained and 'cuffed. I think the latter vision is close to
          the truth. Paul had only 6 years to hang himself. Must of been one
          hell of a rope. But had he live in good health another 15 or so
          years....Oh well.
          Randy
        • seraphim279@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 23 , Jun 5, 2001

            > >-Yo Larry! Could it be ? Do you suppose ? I mean to write that
            there
            > was a time when I had hoped that a new master would ascend to the
            > throne, rid the Vairagi program a.k.a eckankar of its Kalistic
            agents
            > and elevate eckankar to a spiritual level as never before.

            mmmmmmmmmmmm...... Could be Randy!..... :D

            During
            > Paul's transition two visions were popularly known for many years,
            > one was Paul leaving in a ball or sphere of bright light, the other
            > was Paul being lead away in chains, similar to the way a hardened
            > felon is chained and 'cuffed. I think the latter vision is close to
            > the truth. Paul had only 6 years to hang himself. Must of been one
            > hell of a rope. But had he live in good health another 15 or so
            > years....Oh well.

            Oyea Randy... I remember reading those as well... thanks for
            the reminder O' Wise One!

            -Larry