Re: They're Back!

  • tarryrob@yahoo.ca
    Message 1 of 23 , Jun 5, 2001
      Hey Larry:

      You said:

      > Tarryrob.... might I say you've exploded a few bombs on the eckists
      > as well!.... Dynamite job man!

      I appreciate the nod Larry! With all the new/unretired heavy hitters
      coming on board, ARE clergy are gonna feel like their in Berlin
      during at 1944 air raid. The walls are gonna come tumbling down!

      tarryrob

    • ran1100@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Jun 5, 2001
        Greetings ET folks!
        I originally left eckankar due to the discomfort I would experience
        after deep contemplation about a discourse chapter I'd just read. It
        is hard to explain but the energy would be one of "something is
        amiss". Understand that eventually I did not read the last few or so
        discourses that were delivered to my house. Threw'em in the trash!
        After I sent in my intent to resign, I recieved the organization's
        block letter about having to wait so many (8?) months to rejoin if I
        so choose. If I returned, I would have to start over. GD, hell, I
        threw that piece of garbage away. To me it seemed that even to the
        very end ole hk is a control freak. But even after this had past I
        would often wonder why I felt the way I did. Maybe the teachings were
        correct maybe I was the problem. But if so, then why not the
        uplifting messages as in the early days, why the change in theme? It
        seemed it (discourses) became more an issue about the cult and its
        leader and HIs rather than intent focus of energy on God-realization.
        But despite my thoughts on these issues the one issue always
        manifested in my mind more often than any others and that issue was
        the chela had the problem,but the organization was okay. But
        something happened that was a blessing in my life.
        I do not have a degree in psychology, but what helped me to
        understand the previous two years discomfort was an event that
        happened three months after I resigned. A friend of mine, David, whom
        Sharon knows only by eMail took me to the local university and he
        showed me Raphael's critique of Harold's discourses. As Raphael
        explained paragraph by paragraph, I began to understand the reasons
        for my discomfort after contemplation. Unkowingly, I was internalizing
        Klemp's subtle psychic crap within my subconscious and after coming
        back from contemplation would feel the effects but, yet, not able to
        put into words what I was experiencing. Although Klemp encourages a
        healthy self esteem in public talks and books, these discourse writ
        have the opposite effect. Explains why I see HIs who rarley
        smile...Hmmm.
        Randy

      • seraphim279@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 23 , Jun 5, 2001
          --- In eckankartruth@y..., ran1100@y... wrote:
          A friend of mine, David, whom
          > Sharon knows only by eMail took me to the local university and he
          > showed me Raphael's critique of Harold's discourses. As Raphael
          > explained paragraph by paragraph, I began to understand the reasons
          > for my discomfort after contemplation. Unkowingly, I was
          internalizing
          > Klemp's subtle psychic crap within my subconscious and after coming
          > back from contemplation would feel the effects but, yet, not able
          to put into words what I was experiencing.

          Yo Randy! Raphael contacted me after a few posts I put on
          a.r.e. about "The Conan Connection" it seems that Paul
          Twitchell was a fan of Robert E. Howard the writer who
          invented Conan the Barbarian... I pointed out that PT used
          lots of words from Howard's books like "zuagirs" and the
          "Hyperborean Age"... too many words and phrases in fact
          to be a mere coincidence.....
          Also I identify strongly with, at times, not being able
          to put into words just what I'm experiencing whether good
          or ill... I know well the vague, elusive feeling that
          "something" is wrong and it's always wonderful to hear
          from someone who knows just what you're talking about!
          Raphael was and probably still is an HI who stayed in the org
          to do in-depth investigative work.... I have no idea who
          he is or where he went or what he's doing now..
          -Yo Bud
          -Larry
        • ran1100@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 23 , Jun 5, 2001
            --- In eckankartruth@y..., seraphim279@y... wrote:
            > --- In eckankartruth@y..., ran1100@y... wrote:
            > A friend of mine, David, whom
            > > Sharon knows only by eMail took me to the local university and he
            > > showed me Raphael's critique of Harold's discourses. As Raphael
            > > explained paragraph by paragraph, I began to understand the
            reasons
            > > for my discomfort after contemplation. Unkowingly, I was
            > internalizing
            > > Klemp's subtle psychic crap within my subconscious and after
            coming
            > > back from contemplation would feel the effects but, yet, not able
            > to put into words what I was experiencing.
            >
            > Yo Randy! Raphael contacted me after a few posts I put on
            > a.r.e. about "The Conan Connection" it seems that Paul
            > Twitchell was a fan of Robert E. Howard the writer who
            > invented Conan the Barbarian... I pointed out that PT used
            > lots of words from Howard's books like "zuagirs" and the
            > "Hyperborean Age"... too many words and phrases in fact
            > to be a mere coincidence.....
            > Also I identify strongly with, at times, not being able
            > to put into words just what I'm experiencing whether good
            > or ill... I know well the vague, elusive feeling that
            > "something" is wrong and it's always wonderful to hear
            > from someone who knows just what you're talking about!
            > Raphael was and probably still is an HI who stayed in the org
            > to do in-depth investigative work.... I have no idea who
            > he is or where he went or what he's doing now..
            > -Yo Bud
            > -Larry
            >
            >-Yo Larry! Could it be ? Do you suppose ? I mean to write that there
            was a time when I had hoped that a new master would ascend to the
            throne, rid the Vairagi program a.k.a eckankar of its Kalistic agents
            and elevate eckankar to a spiritual level as never before.
            At one time, Paul wrote something about even if the Kal Niranjan were
            to be successful with having its agent as lem the cycle would not
            last for very long. it was during that time that I thought Paul was
            talking/writing eckvidya and the prophesy was fufilled when the
            klempster took over. But as with everything else I was only cultic
            dreaming according to cultic programming. But suppose Raphael has the
            faith that a new Master of the true order will correct things.
            J.Johnson of Path of the Masters mentions the Vairagis of India at
            page 496 and I can't remember the other page so they do exist, but
            Twitch dropped the s letter and concoted his own mastership. During
            Paul's transition two visions were popularly known for many years,
            one was Paul leaving in a ball or sphere of bright light, the other
            was Paul being lead away in chains, similar to the way a hardened
            felon is chained and 'cuffed. I think the latter vision is close to
            the truth. Paul had only 6 years to hang himself. Must of been one
            hell of a rope. But had he live in good health another 15 or so
            years....Oh well.
            Randy
          • seraphim279@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 23 , Jun 5, 2001

              > >-Yo Larry! Could it be ? Do you suppose ? I mean to write that
              there
              > was a time when I had hoped that a new master would ascend to the
              > throne, rid the Vairagi program a.k.a eckankar of its Kalistic
              agents
              > and elevate eckankar to a spiritual level as never before.

              mmmmmmmmmmmm...... Could be Randy!..... :D

              During
              > Paul's transition two visions were popularly known for many years,
              > one was Paul leaving in a ball or sphere of bright light, the other
              > was Paul being lead away in chains, similar to the way a hardened
              > felon is chained and 'cuffed. I think the latter vision is close to
              > the truth. Paul had only 6 years to hang himself. Must of been one
              > hell of a rope. But had he live in good health another 15 or so
              > years....Oh well.

              Oyea Randy... I remember reading those as well... thanks for
              the reminder O' Wise One!

              -Larry