Real Leaders

  • harveydodds
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 11:11 AM
      Not that I want to follow anyone but while Harold hides
      in the bunker this leader with enemies from the entire leadership
      of China is not afraid to sit in front of 25,000 people and deliver
      an address.- Assuming Harold still hides in the bunker this last
      year since I left. He wasn't behind bullet proof glass either.
      I don't know if he has the power to keep you from reincarnating
      though (g)

      http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/TPStory/LAC/2004042
      6/DALAI26/TPNational/Toronto
    • harveydodds
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26 11:55 AM
        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "harveydodds"
        <harveydodds@y...> wrote:
        > Not that I want to follow anyone but while Harold hides
        > in the bunker this leader with enemies from the entire leadership
        > of China is not afraid to sit in front of 25,000 people and deliver
        > an address.- Assuming Harold still hides in the bunker this last
        > year since I left. He wasn't behind bullet proof glass either.
        > I don't know if he has the power to keep you from reincarnating
        > though (g)

        http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/TPStory/LAC/2004042
        > 6/DALAI26/TPNational/Toronto

        if link didnt work because of yahoo ad