Re: [eckankartruth] Re: questions

  • ~Spirit Dancer~
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 23, 2004
      You can down load the book at his High Consciousness Society web site. (faster than waiting for it to ship) I hear he is also going to separate the first half of his book on the Eck deceptions.... from his current work.

      Paul Olson <Paul@...> wrote:PS. Ford Johnson's book is titled "Confessions of a God Seeker" and is available at Amazon.com

      The first 1/2 of the book is an expose; of eckankar.

      Do you Yahoo!?