Spiritual Year

  • violinmike2002
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2004
      The years 2000-2008 inclusive have been designated the Year
      of Getting More Members. The goal for each chela is to bring
      in another load for the eck
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 27, 2004
        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "violinmike2002"
        <violinmike2002@y...> wrote:
        > The years 2000-2008 inclusive have been designated the Year
        > of Getting More Members. The goal for each chela is to bring
        > in another load for the eck

        Is that official? Sounds like Ford's book is having an effect on
        current membership. Oh well, I suppose I can expect the Eckvangelists
        to be coming to my door soon....with Shariyat in hand.....chanting HU.

        Alfji
      • samorez@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2004
          In a message dated 2/27/2004 10:40:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
          no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:
          Is that official? Sounds like Ford's book is having an effect on
          current membership. Oh well, I suppose I can expect the Eckvangelists
          to be coming to my door soon....with Shariyat in hand.....chanting HU.

          Alfji
          That's "singing" HU, Alfji, they don't "chant" anymore. Too weird. <G>

          Garji

        • maya2846@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 28, 2004
            I suspect this 'suggested Spiritual Year' was a joke people. Correct
            me if I am wrong. I do like it though....LOL $$$ makes the world
            and the M's go round.

            Love * Laugh, Live Life in the Moment.

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 29, 2004
              --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, samorez@a... wrote:
              > In a message dated 2/27/2004 10:40:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
              > no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:
              > Is that official? Sounds like Ford's book is having an effect on
              > current membership. Oh well, I suppose I can expect the Eckvangelists
              > to be coming to my door soon....with Shariyat in hand.....chanting HU.
              >
              > Alfji
              > That's "singing" HU, Alfji, they don't "chant" anymore. Too weird. <G>
              >
              > Garji

              What are the chords?
              BTW, how about you and I starting a Garji Band!!!

              Alfananda

              PS: We played last night and as I was singing "Up On Cripple Creek"
              the following came out:

              "If I spring a leak......she depends me!"

              I couldn't finish the song!